shape
carat
color
clarity

Mervis Trunk Show

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, SYC. I am sorely tempted because they carry Sasha Primak and I just love their trellis ring.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys! My diamond & setting are from Mervis - I went to the trunk show last year, and they have a HUGE selection. When I went to the trunk show, I was looking to reset my old asscher, but instead I ended up swapping the asscher for an RB and keeping the old setting. I REALLY want to reset my diamond, but with the economy being how it is, I just can''t ask my husband to come with me to look at settings this year. Maybe next year ...

SYC

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, you have both convinced me! I was going to try to stay away, but now I''m going to try to go
2.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is always a nice affair and it doesn''t cost anything to look! I''m not able to go this year but wish I was. If any of you go, please give us a full report and happy shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results