shape
carat
color
clarity

More rock collecting (nephrite and jadeite)

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I have been on a tear this week. This jade obcession. I stumbled into nephrite colors. Who knew there was so much range in colors. None of these are super expensive, but all the same I am so excited to add to my collection. Vendor's photos.

Nephrite:12mm High quality Certified Natural Hetian jade nephritee/Qinghua Loulan multi color nephrite bracelet天然精品和田玉楼兰三色手串 油熟细糯#3311
DavidGemDesigns on Etsy

il_794xN.6299730429_l0j7.webp

Certified Natural Premium Quality Multi-Color Hetian Nephrite Bead Bracelet, Matte Finish 和田玉多宝手串
YinJade on Etsy... I just loved these nephrite stones.
Screenshot 2024-09-29 201638.png

Finally, I just loved this little carved safety button in orange red jade. This was from Jadeite room. This is an absolute snack of orange yumminess. I know it has big grain, but I love the color.

Screenshot 2024-09-29 200524.pngScreenshot 2024-09-29 200322.png

And then this Icy Jadeite piece:
Screenshot 2024-09-21 194036.png

And now for a crazy story. After I sold my green nephrite cuff (below) I really missed it. It was such a vivid green. Anyhow, maybe a year after I sold it, I saw it for sale on eBay. Long story short, I rebought my old bangle. I even checked measurements and the inclusions mapped to old photos, but I knew it was the one I sold. My son said he may take the keys to my jewelry box. I think he was joking.

iap_640x640.2459712037_tttwn58w.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-21 194313.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-21 194313.png
    346.1 KB · Views: 2
She was lovely even. Ugh I hate typos.

Oh no. I was just reading and thought, this is such a great story, to let go of a piece and then have that very same piece find its way back to you... And to read that it's broken now. How do these things happen sometimes.

Thanks @Avondale, I am very disappointed in the outcome too. So much for romatic outcomes. The poor box was so crushed in transit. Not sure what happened, it was wrapped in a bangle box with some packing materials, but encountered a nasty blow on the way. Happily, all the nephrite and jade is lovely so far. Still waiting for the yummy orange Pi. The bead bracelets are nephrite, but the colors are quite interesting. One bead is almost lime.

IMG_1026.jpegIMG_1020.jpegIMG_1023.jpeg

Thanks @Avondale, I am very disappointed in the outcome too. So much for romatic outcomes. The poor box was so crushed in transit. Not sure what happened, it was wrapped in a bangle box with some packing materials, but encountered a nasty blow on the way. Happily, all the nephrite and jade is lovely so far. Still waiting for the yummy orange Pi. The bead bracelets are nephrite, but the colors are quite interesting. One bead is almost lime.

IMG_1026.jpegIMG_1020.jpegIMG_1023.jpeg

is that lovely donut icy ?

im still upset over your bracelet too

I’m with Daisy, that apricot one is suuuper cute! I wouldn’t mind owning something like that myself, even if jade is totally not my style.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics