shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.46ct Transitional cut w/ Yoram & CVB

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

I’m so excited to share my dream come true stone and setting.

It was a long time in the works, and there’s a bit of a story behind it, so for those that are here for the stats, here we go:

Centre Stone
2.46 K VS1, transitional cut previously owned by lovely @damelza
Measures: 8.62 x 8.89 x 5.28
Depth: 60.4%
Table: 53%

Finger Size: 4.25 on a 3.75 finger to allow for some swelling in the Aussie summer.
56-58% finger coverage

Setting
Platinum with 6 tab prongs
Side stones are calibre frenchies, custom cut by Yoram
Small sapphire on the inside of the band which represents the birthstone of my soul dog.
I stack it with my Tiffany channel set eternity and Bev K ruby french cut eternity.

My life crumbled between August and Christmas last year. I lost my fur baby, Arlo, to an aggressive cancer, the following week my husband almost died of pneumonia and had to have an operation to remove a suspicious tumour, and I had taken a new job which meant I worked away from home during the week. Without writing an epic, a number of other life changing events happened in just a few weeks of each other, and I spent a lot of time alone and struggling to get through each day with a smile.

As a distraction, Pricescope became a sanctuary during my darkest days and long sleepless nights. Looking at all these sparkling jewels brought me so much happiness, and the banter between you all made me feel less isolated. One night while DH was in hospital, I came across Damelza's beautiful transitional cut on LT and immediately fell in love and charmed the pants right off me! I decided to ask if it was still available; the listing was old, so i didn’t count my chickens. To my disbelief she replied that it was and we had a quick, friendly and easy transaction before it was sent away to Caysie.

It took a few months, but the stone finally arrived in April and I've been smitten since. In an odd way, it feels like it's been on my hand forever.
The stone is just incredible, she reflects everything around me (including my black phone case!!) and I only see a slight tint from the side. Otherwise, it's bright and lively. The french cuts are also sublime, but I would expect nothing less from Yoram. Caysie put my ideas into a CAD perfectly, and the finished product surpassed my expectations. It's the second time I've worked with her on a project and she was a complete delight.

I am so pleased to own a piece of jewellery that was completely born from pricescope. All the elements have been taken from the years of adoration I've had for other pieces on this forum, so thank you all for helping me create my dream ring.

94fe1dfe-5327-4757-b7cc-212ac0d5c463.JPG 70c74965-0c9e-4f09-8b5a-817aa0c74bcc.JPG ab0e0daf-51b1-4df2-baf3-3255437e4485 2.JPG

f2698fec-ba36-4bb0-97ee-58a6a02d3e5e.JPG
Screen Shot 2024-06-27 at 7.15.08 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-06-27 at 7.15.43 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-06-27 at 7.16.18 pm.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results