shape
carat
color
clarity

My Book is out

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, the Kindle eBook is available for preorder at only $2.99 for the first week. (Regular price $9.99)
Kindle and paperback come live on in a week July 29th.
Get Kindle here https://rb.gy/qzu85r
(
Amazon do not do paperback preorders)
Foreword from John Pollard, reviewed by Karl StormRider and great back cover blurbs:

“Garry and his book are about sparkle.” Martin Rapaport

“It’s always worthwhile hearing Garry Holloway talk about diamonds.” Rob Bates, JCK

“Cut is King! And Garry Holloway is the King of Cut.” John Pollard, IGI education

“Garry’s expertise in the world of diamonds is rock solid.” James Allen Schultz, jamesallen.com

"Garry got me onto the light performance bug!!" Yoram Finkelstein, Gem Concepts

352 pages starting at buying101 to advanced research. Second half is heavy.
Lots of images and a repository with loads more.

1721630549437.png

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @Garry H (Cut Nut) !

Is it possible to see the table of contents for your book please? I couldn’t find it on the Amazon page, thanks!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A says the price for Kindle is $4.44, and also says it's not available for purchase. ???

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
ordered

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Just ordered it via Amazon Austraila, using the link you posted in the first post. Very excited to learn more!

Shiyui

Rough_Rock
I also preordered! I've been reading Pricescope regularly for over four years and I've read dozens, if not hundreds, of your posts Gary. I've learned so much from you and I'm so excited to learn even more as I read your book. I've read decades old threads about the old ACA New Line and Eightstar diamonds and spent hours trying to understand painting haha, but I only understood its optical effects when you made a post explaining it. You're really a wealth of knowledge and thank you for sharing it with consumers turned enthusiast like me. :D

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I also preordered! I've been reading Pricescope regularly for over four years and I've read dozens, if not hundreds, of your posts Gary. I've learned so much from you and I'm so excited to learn even more as I read your book. I've read decades old threads about the old ACA New Line and Eightstar diamonds and spent hours trying to understand painting haha, but I only understood its optical effects when you made a post explaining it. You're really a wealth of knowledge and thank you for sharing it with consumers turned enthusiast like me. :D

That is so nice of you Shiyui :)
Warning - I did not go into painting and digging in the book. That will need to come in second edition that is even more technical!
But I promise the last 1/3rd of the book will put anyone to sleep with technicalities ;-)

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Purchased!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ordered! What a deal!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
How do we get an autographed copy?

(Seriously :) )

I will probably do a ski trip to Colorado / Utah next year.
I have a print run now in Australia, I could bring some and mail from there OCRN?
But the eBook could suffice till then?
It weighs 2 lb so postage is crazy from Australia!

Lpsl

Rough_Rock
Ordered - thank you for posting US Amazon link!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why is the ebook only $2.99, it seems a steal for the knowledge!
I’m pretty sure I could get autographs from John Pollard if he is still in business and from Karl as he is 40 min away :)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats @Garry H (Cut Nut). It must be very rewarding to share you knowledge and it is well received.

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Gary. Off to Amazon now.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Why is the ebook only $2.99, it seems a steal for the knowledge!
I’m pretty sure I could get autographs from John Pollard if he is still in business and from Karl as he is 40 min away :)
Hi AB, firstly, the $2.99 becomes $9.99 after the first week. I made this offer to LinkedIn followers too.
I want to change a lot of things about the industry, and getting good best seller status on the meBook means the paper back book is easier to promote.
It is going to be a whooping $65 - amazon premium print is needed and that is super expensive.
So in order to change the way diamonds are graded and give consumers real protection - I need a platform (soap box).
Have been working on a white paper that is seriously damming for the current approach to diamond grading.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, the Kindle eBook is available for preorder at only $2.99 for the first week. (Regular price $9.99)
Kindle and paperback come live on in a week July 29th.
Get Kindle here https://rb.gy/qzu85r
(
Amazon do not do paperback preorders)
Foreword from John Pollard, reviewed by Karl StormRider and great back cover blurbs:

“Garry and his book are about sparkle.” Martin Rapaport

“It’s always worthwhile hearing Garry Holloway talk about diamonds.” Rob Bates, JCK

“Cut is King! And Garry Holloway is the King of Cut.” John Pollard, IGI education

“Garry’s expertise in the world of diamonds is rock solid.” James Allen Schultz, jamesallen.com

"Garry got me onto the light performance bug!!" Yoram Finkelstein, Gem Concepts

352 pages starting at buying101 to advanced research. Second half is heavy.
Lots of images and a repository with loads more.

1721630549437.png

Congrats Garry,
I look forward to reading it soon.
Knowing you, I'm sure it will stimulate more than a wee bit of controversy and be a source of many interesting discussions!
Cheers,
Bryan

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Preorded, looking forward to it. :)

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
@Garry H (Cut Nut)

You might contact Amazon - when I type in your name in the book dept., it always reverts to Gary Holloway (one r in Gary). I have to type in the name of the book to get yours to come up.

josieKat

Shiny_Rock
@Garry H (Cut Nut)

You might contact Amazon - when I type in your name in the book dept., it always reverts to Gary Holloway (one r in Gary). I have to type in the name of the book to get yours to come up.

That's a search engine thing. Just below it will say it gave you results for Gary Holloway, and beneath that you can click the link for the search for Garry. Or you can just go back into the search bar and add an 'r' at that point. Either way it will come up. (It always irritates me when a store uses the regular search function that isn't corrected to allow you to input the various odd or frankly misspelled brand names and not have them be mistakenly "corrected".)

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Super cool! I've pre-ordered, and am looking forward to having this information in one place/book rather than scattered all over the PS boards. :D

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Super cool! I've pre-ordered, and am looking forward to having this information in one place/book rather than scattered all over the PS boards. :D

Several people have mentioned they want both the soft and hard copies - the soft copy allows for key word searching.
The Paperback is great for insomniacs zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats Garry,
I look forward to reading it soon.
Knowing you, I'm sure it will stimulate more than a wee bit of controversy and be a source of many interesting discussions!
Cheers,
Bryan

Bryan you did'nt get the pre publication copy I mailed you?
(It has more than a dozen typo's and errors - so like a penny with an error its a collectors copy!)
There is BTW one error at least in the fixed up release - $5 for anyone who can find it. Clue - its in the glossary (which BTW I stole from several other websites and edited heaps!)

Blingismything

Rough_Rock
Just ordered this, £2.30 for UK Kindles. Looking forward very much to having a read.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Ordered!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just ordered this, £2.30 for UK Kindles. Looking forward very much to having a read.

It is Greenwich mean time in 10 minutes, yet Amazon let me open a Kindle version I bought for myself at 00:03 just after midnight hear in Oz - so BlingMyth you should be able to see it in a few minutes?
1722210705169.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results