shape
carat
color
clarity

My engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my e-ring which I received last August
0.35ct, F color VVS1 size 6.5. Tiffany & Co classic Tiffany setting

VFSH0122.jpg

Beautiful ring!!! so elegant. Congratulations on your engagement . And your Hair is awesome, too!

OOOooooh, it''s beautiful!! The diamond looks so icey white and sparkly. Congratulations! Is that your hair, if so I think you should be a pantene model!

cool ring!
36.gif

Very classic! Have you chosen a wedding band yet?

Thanks guys
21.gif

Tacori E-ring: Yep, we purchased our wedding bands in January but I''m not allowed to open the box until our wedding in July ><

Mine is a 2.2mm shared-setting half circle diamond band.
The pic I have is from the Tiffany website, sorry it''s a bit big!

16574635_xl.jpg

HI:

Elegant and classic--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

An elegant solitare is always such a timeless and beautiful option! And I love the wedding band you''re going to wear with it!

Great diamond!!!!!!! Looks bigger than a .35 ct to me, so you know it is well cut.......Congratulations

MWG

Ohhh, pretty. I love that classic setting!

Gorgeous and very classic! I love it
30.gif

Hi KathyinJapan! The ring is wonderful - very elegant. It looks much bigger than 0.35-carat to me! I think that band will look awesome with it! Looks like they both have knife-edges sort of? I love that look! Congrats!

I'm getting married in July too - what's your date?
1.gif

Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful.
36.gif

Very nice ring. Congratualations to you..

Congratulations! It''s lovely!
36.gif

a classic beauty for sure and it is so white and stunning. I love the diamond band too. you''re going to have one gorgeous set!!

Beautiful stone and classic ring choice - congrats!

Congrats~ Your ering is beautiful.
I can''t wait ''til July to see pictures of your wedding set~ Promise us that you will post pictures then?

Yes, of course
1.gif

starryeyed: I''m a 7-7-7 bride, how about you?

Beautiful! I''ve always loved the Tiffany solitaire and diamond band!

Its beautiful! Classic!

What a beautiful, icy white diamond! Will look perfect with that band, too, great choice! Congrats!

Ohhhh SO classic. Love it. And it will look stunning with that wband!

Beautiful ring and I love the band you picked to go with it! So classic and elegant. Lucky wedding date too!

The ring is exquisite. I just love the clean, pure lines. Of course, I''m partial to the more delicate rings as opposed to big/bulky ones.

your ring is really beautiful. very eye catching.

Your ring and band are so classic and beautiful! And your hair could definitely be in an add for shampoo, it is so shiny and pretty. I also love your date, 7-7-07, and your hubby should never forget it, it is such an easy number!!!!

I love your ring! Its icy white! Beautiful!
36.gif

Date: 5/16/2007 8:15:59 AM
Author: diamondfan
I also love your date, 7-7-07, and your hubby should never forget it, it is such an easy number!!!!

It was him who suggested the date actually!
9.gif

Thanks for all the lovely compliments
21.gif

I want to share a pic of my e-ring with my new wedding band :)

767420704_6edc9b25ca.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP