shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 1895 pave solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to try to post photos - this is my "upgrade-ish". I had the Cartier Declaration d''Amour originally, which had some problems with the setting. We did an exchange for this - a 1.26 carat, G VVS2 in the 1895 pave platinum setting. Enjoy!
30.gif

Here''s the box view - incredibly difficult to get any light!

1895box1.JPG

The close-up

1895headon1.JPG

A side view.

1895side1.JPG

The view from the right side!

1895rightside1.JPG

Yummy pave!

1895angle1.JPG

And finally, the view I have here at work
28.gif

1895puter1.JPG

Your ring is gorgeous, Krissie!!! Enjoy it!!!
36.gif

fantastic upgrade :)

Looks amazing on your finger for sure

I have been waiting for the new one. Yippy that is beautiful! I love the pave! I bet you will have a great day watching that type today won''t you!

That is my dream ring one day! I just love the seamless-ness (if thats a word!) of it... It was the ring I wanted for my engagement ring, but unfortunately not in our budget, but we got something pretty darn close though! One day I hope to have that beauty as well... congrats on the fantastic upgrade!

Ooooooooo, it''s just gorgeous!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

HI:

OH SO beautiful!!!

cheers--Sharon

30.gif

i''m a sucker for anything pavé.. loves it!

Q?: What kind of wedding band will you be putting with it? Matching pavé or something totally different?

Beautiful!!! It has really clean lines, a classic for sure! I hope this setting does not give you any problems
1.gif

I want it. I want it. I want it!
30.gif
30.gif

It is so beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

One of the most classic e-rings (next to the Tiffany)...JUST BEAUTIFUL!

LOVE it!! i couldn''t wait to see the pics after reading your other thread, and sure enough the new setting is gorgeous. and i love that lit up arrow in the second pic!! enjoy!!

Sooooo yummmmy and gorgeous. Love it.

Linda

Congratulations!!
36.gif
30.gif
That''s quite a beauty!!

Classic and beautiful... love it!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gorgeous - that is at the top of my list of ''dream'' rings someday - what size finger are you?

Hi Krissie! I''m sorry you had problems with your delcaration ring...but your upgrade looks Oh So SWEET
2.gif
!!

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate your kind comments!!

For those who asked - my ring size is 7.5. I love that this setting still makes the diamond look substantial on my big fingers! Also, I plan on getting the matching pave band as my wedding band, but I''ll wait until next summer (wedding is in October) for that!

Your new 1895 ring is absolutely stunning!! I was able to see it in person and try it on at Cartier last week. It was so beautiful and very well made - it is one my my top two favorite rings to date.

Also, the Cartier people could not have been any nicer to me. We spent some time talking "diamonds" even though they knew I was not going to purchase.

Best Wishes to you! And more pictures!

It''s gorgeous! Congratulations!

It''s gorgeous, such a stunning setting. Congrats!!!

It is beautiful! Congrats!

Wow! That is gorgeous!

How stunning! It is extremely elegant.
1.gif
1.gif

Very beautiful, Krissie!
30.gif
Congrats...again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results