shape
carat
color
clarity

My sort of antique set...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
One of my hobbies is to surf on e-bay ala Forte Kitty but I just don''t have her eye or luck. But one day...I spotted this Edwardian set available for sale. However, it was only for the setting with no diamonds. Hey...no problem...I have my trusted jeweller to save the day. So I went ahead to bid and was the only bidder. Finally, I won it for $50.75 including shipping to Singapore.

I gave the set to my jeweller and voila...here it is...

E-ring centre RB is 0.16ct while the side stones are 2 pointers. W-ring stones are 1.5 points each.

I love it and it''s my only YG set (14K) and it really looks much bigger than it is...

Here is the first shot.

EbaySet1.JPG

2nd shot...

EbaySet2.JPG

3rd shot...

EbaySet3.JPG

4th shot...

EbaySet4.JPG

Last shot...

EbaySet5.JPG

That was a steal! Very pretty too! The center stone looks waaaaay bigger than .16!

That''s beautiful diadiva! What a fantastic find! It looks great on your hand and definitely bigger than a .16 center stone.
36.gif

Thanks, Neatfreak, Monarch. I really like the set and have been wearing it all day since I got it from my jeweller. It''s very dainty and the YG is an interesting change for me.

Wow looks like your ebay habit really paid off! Just lovely and I love the two-tone
30.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
30.gif

What a great deal on a beautiful set!

HI:

Whoa, I think you did really well! Lovely set in great condition--wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

I love ''em!!!! Well done!
36.gif

widget

What a fantastic buy! You are so lucky. The set looks to be in very good condition and I like the design.

Very pretty! I love the two tone look.

Beautiful! You must have tiny fingers cuz that does not look like a .16. Great ebaying!

DiaDiva, what a great find!!!
30.gif
30.gif
It looks way bigger than 16 points, and I love the design of the bands.

I love it. Enjoy it.

It''s gorgeous, what a special set!!!

WOW...lovethe setting and the center stone looks MUCH, MUCH bigger than a 16.
GOOD JOB!!!

Very pretty set!!!

i adore old settings...they carry so much history...i really like the 2 tone.

Thanks, Love in bloom, Dee Jay, Sharon, widget, chrono, Tacori E-ring, Metro, Firegoddess, oshinbreez, kcoursolle, richipat, diamondseeker2006 and NYCsparkle!

I love old jewellery!!! When my jeweller set the diamonds, he also cleaned up the rings so they look brand new but they were already in good condition when I bought them. Wish I knew a little about the history of the ring but it''s amazing to wear a set that''s older than my parents.

This is how the set used to look. Pics are courtesy of the seller.

I''m now on the lookout for an OMC or OEC but there''s no rush...

9432_12_sb.jpg

Wow, what a find! The rings are gorgeous and I love the yellow gold. So pretty!

It is very pretty, congratulations!

Beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP