shape
carat
color
clarity

My stack is done.. Thank you Chris @ ERD

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I received my bands from Chris @ ERD yesterday and they are perfect...

These sapphire bands are lovely and Chris did a wonderful job looking at my old bands and creating some contrast while still giving me bands that sat low enough that I could wear them with my engagement ring...

Again.. I can't say enough wonderful things about ERD and Chris. He is such a pleasure to work with.. so quick to get back to me, so patient and has great ideas.. I sent more than a couple emails.. first toying with taking my French Cut band apart and doing something with those and then deciding.. that would really be terrible because it's in perfect condition.. and then coming up with this plan.. I'm so thrilled THANK YOU CHRIS!!!!!

So I was out this morning taking a few pictures of my FINISHED collection... this girl is "done"....

The French Cut Sapphire band is still for sale..but if it doesn't sell.... Darn :devil: I'll have to keep it and wear it!!!

img_2040.jpg

img_2045.jpg

img_2054.jpg

img_2049.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOA!!! :love: :love: I LOVE it!!! :love: :love: its gorgeous- how perfect the new grouping looks with your ering!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I think it would be just a sad sad shame if you were forced to keep that hideous french cut sapphire band. I could think of nothing worse.... :Up_to_something:

(LOL!!- I love the "second family" set, too!!)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous Mayk! It's perfect!!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
...... :o :love:

I think my heart skipped a beat looking at this GORGEOUS stack! It's perfection. I admit to being rabidly jealous of this set. Major congrats and wear it in good health!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stack is stunning, Mayk! Congratulations. Wear it in good health!

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
That set is ridiculously good looking!!! Classy yet still very unique :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they're a perfect fit for your wedding set, they look amazing!!! Love the contrast of the blue and the white - :love: :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!!!! :wavey:

Enrichi... you are a bad influence.. You know... a nice French Cut Sapphire band might be just the "icing on the cake" to go with your new OEC and Antique Replica setting :naughty: ...I know where you could get one with a PS'er discount!!!

Dear Budda, Yenny, KaeKae, Goldfish & Junebug... :wavey: Thank you!

CDCsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love this stack! So classy, yet unique. Beautiful!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Took a few more pictures this afternoon when the sun was bright... to show what a GREAT job Chris did picking out these sapphires...they are exactly the color I was hoping for....

I was trying to do a picture with my hand to give more of a real life perspective.... it's hard because those pictures are sometimes too large to upload but I think I got one...

img_2065.jpg

img_142.jpg

img_2064.jpg

img_141.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1348932912|3276469 said:
Thank you!!!! :wavey:

Enerchi... you are a bad influence.. You know... a nice French Cut Sapphire band might be just the "icing on the cake" to go with your new OEC and Antique Replica setting :naughty: ...I know where you could get one with a PS'er discount!!!

Dear Budda, Yenny, KaeKae, Goldfish & Junebug... :wavey: Thank you!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do???? Oh, do tell!!!! I'm all ears!! :D I'm sporting big fingers tho - 7.75 and I don't think your beautiful baby would fit me. I think it just looks so happy playing with its friends in the RH family.... ;))

Ya, I could be somewhat of an 'encourager' when it comes to beautiful things... maybe.. maybe not...

:lickout: :love: :lickout: to the beautiful new pics you added!!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your e-ring has always been one of my favorites and the stacking set just makes it even more perfect!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection! Congratulations!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Wow! A stunning stack! It looks magnificent. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And whet a nice stack it is! Ive never said that to a girl before :)) .

Enjoy your beautiful rings!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! And, if it were mine, I'd plunk that frech cut band right on top - but, I'm a hopeless stack-o-holic!!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love this stack!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Such beautiful rings! :love: :love: Love the stack with your e-ring, and the right hand rings are TDF too! WOW!!

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
I love the contrast, just stunning :love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!! Love the way you stack them. :love: :love: :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Love me some stackers!!!! and i love your french cut stacker....off to see about that one!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning and simply divine on you! :appl: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some people are blessed with long, skinny fingers and pull of a stack with five bands beautifully.

And oh, I envy such people and their beautiful stackers :love: They look fantastic together like that Mayk!! Right at home on your finger :sun:

::Keep the sapphire frenchies, keep the sapphire frenchies::

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the sapphires! :love: Wish I had your finger real estate, too!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDstracts, Armywife, Phoenix, Movie Zombie, Lalia, Sarabear, Gemmy, wsblue, Diamond <3, DS, lknvrb, tyty, hopedream... THANK you... I am really pleased and I'm truly enjoying the new completed stack...

Yassie... you are also a bad influence..... Keep the Frenchie..... :devil:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results