shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help selecting a lab created diamond!

MustLoveDogs

Rough_Rock
I am upgrading my wedding ring and looking for a 2 to 2.5 carat lab created diamond, round. Would prefer prefer D or E color and VVS1 clarity or better. And I would like to keep the cost under $5000. Since I was last on the market three years ago and purchased my main stone for an anniversary ring from JamesAllen, the prices have definitely come down and I am pleased to see quality is looking really good! After doing a ton of looking and using the HCA calculator I originally settled on a Hearts & Arrows stone from Ritani's site, but unfortunately it had already been sold -and their other alternatives were not as good. Then I discovered the new StoneAlgo quality check tool. And I started checking out the other vendors. I have three options that I found on Whiteflash that all look amazing in the videos with lots of fire and flash, and all score above nine on the stoneAlgo cut quality score. All three are VVS1s with inclusions in places that bother me the least. I understand that you pay a bit of a premium getting a LCD from them, but they curate only really amazing stones. But now I have come to the state of analysis paralysis. I would really appreciate comments on these three -or suggestions for a better deal on an equivalent diamond from another vendor. Thank you!
Diamond 1: https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...-vvs1-clarity-round-ideal-cut-lab-sku-p266768
Diamond 2: https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...-vvs1-clarity-round-ideal-cut-lab-sku-p266761
Diamond 3: https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...-vvs1-clarity-round-ideal-cut-lab-sku-p291209

Wanted to add that the original diamond I found online and purchased from Ritani, but was later told was unavailable I just found on the loosegrowndiamond.com site. I just called them and they confirmed that the stone was available. Since it was almost a week ago that I had originally found the stone and last Monday it was reportedly unavailable, I'm not sure what to think. Does this happen often? I understand that vendors may still list diamonds that have already been sold, and that distributors may not be able to confirm until they actually contact the company to have the diamond shipped, but I'm wondering how common it is? Can anyone weigh in on that? Can anyone share their opinion of loosegrowndiamond.com as a good LCD source?
This is the diamond in question:
IGI CERTIF #LG628446763

Since it was a Saturday I would see what they say today. I have had 2 Loosegrown had available on the website but were not... but i didnt speak to a person, so its definitely possible it is really available. Loosegrown has refunded me when that happened (paid by credit card in the US)

I am not good as knowing if the ones you chose are good but we have some experts on here who may weigh in!

BTW, I love that movie!

All your WF stones look great. Is there a reason you're so high on the clarity? A VVS2 or even VS1 will also give a lovely eye-clean stone.

And yes - many vendors source from the same distributors. So the websites are often behind the times. Good luck on this!

All your WF stones look great. Is there a reason you're so high on the clarity? A VVS2 or even VS1 will also give a lovely eye-clean stone.

And yes - many vendors source from the same distributors. So the websites are often behind the times. Good luck on this!

Thank you! I think it's probably my OCD tendencies. I understand it's probably silly, but knowing where the inclusions are and having them be in an inconspicuous place makes a big difference to my brain. Lol

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP