shape
carat
color
clarity

New York Diamond Traders

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FelixtheCate

Rough_Rock
My hubbie gave me the OK to select something for our 25th anniversary. It took me some time but I finally purchased a 2.96 blue sapphire from Wild Fish Gems and had it set in a custom ring by a local jeweler. Now I am looking for a diamond wedding band to go with and found a retailer online that looks interesting - New York Diamond Traders. Has anyone bought from them? Can anyone offer any info? Their website lists their address as 45 Rockefeller Plaza. Has anyone been there?

Ronnie S

Sounds lovely! I have never heard of them, but many of us here (including myself) have bought wedding bands at Facets/Signed Pieces in the diamond district. Their bands are very reasonably priced for the quality you get.

Calling is the best way to reach them BTW.

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/home.cfm

Thank you - actually I tried them. I sent them email and got a quick response. They do not sell bands in 18K gold anymore; my sapphire is set in 18K yellow gold with 1.82 princess cut diamonds - 2 large half bezel set princess stones on either side with 3 channel set. Looks great and I wish I had a picture to share. So I''m looking for princess cut or assher cut stones on the band but it will have to be yellow gold.

Date: 12/7/2008 8:32:37 PM
Author: FelixtheCate
Thank you - actually I tried them. I sent them email and got a quick response. They do not sell bands in 18K gold anymore; my sapphire is set in 18K yellow gold with 1.82 princess cut diamonds - 2 large half bezel set princess stones on either side with 3 channel set. Looks great and I wish I had a picture to share. So I''m looking for princess cut or assher cut stones on the band but it will have to be yellow gold.

Ahhh ok makes sense... Well Pearlman''s Jeweler''s out of Michigan has a ton of bands on their website. And Good Old Gold on Long Island has access to a ton of different bands, so you might want to try them too.

OK Thanks for the info - if anyone else has done business with reputable jewlers online I''d love to know. I will try your suggestion!

Date: 12/7/2008 8:46:55 PM
Author: FelixtheCate
OK Thanks for the info - if anyone else has done business with reputable jewlers online I''d love to know. I will try your suggestion!

Whiteflash is another, they do very reasonable custom work if they don''t have what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP