shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC in Grace setting from BGD

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

Long time no see! I wanted to pop in and share my new BGD grace solitaire. I currently have a 3 stone and a halo e-ring that I rotate as well as an eternity band, but I was really craving something simple for an e-ring and have wanted a solitaire.

I love love love the old cuts, and have an OEC pendant set by BGD in a RG that I wear daily and I haven't looked at a RB since! I knew what I wanted as my solitaire was going to be a warm colored OEC.

As always I was thrilled with everyone at BGD, Denise and Lesley are wonderful and there will be many more projects in the future with them :naughty:

ring size is a 5.5
Grace setting in platinum

stone info:
Shape and Cut: Round Old European
Measurements: 7.16 x 7.23 x 4.61 mm (actual)
Weight: 1.52 Cts. (actual)
Proportions: Good
Depth: 63.76%
Table: 52.6%
Girdle: Medium to Slightly thick faceted
Culet: Large
Finish/Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Clarity: VS-1
Color: N/O
Fluorescence: Negligible (lw), None (sw)

Hand shots tomorrow after I pick up from Fedex!!

Glamor shots

OECGrace1.JPG

OECGrace2.JPG

Ooooh looks gorgeous! Can't wait for more pics!!! I LOVE - LOOOOVVVVEEEEE old cuts in warmer colors too!!! :appl: :love:

Wow- a 3 stone, halo, eternity band AND now an old cut!!! Lucky gal!!!! :bigsmile:

Ahh, just what MrsS and I always say, we need more than one wedding set!!! :appl: Glad we aren't the only ones who think that way!

It looks beautiful and I SO would love to have an OEC or antique cushion! :love: Can't wait to see more pics!

diamondseeker2006|1299202295|2864237 said:
Ahh, just what MrsS and I always say, we need more than one wedding set!!! :appl: Glad we aren't the only ones who think that way!

It looks beautiful and I SO would love to have an OEC or antique cushion! :love: Can't wait to see more pics!

Heck no you aren't the only ones that think like that!! The only disadvantage to multiple sets is if I would have spent all that money on one ring it could have been a massive honker! :eek:

I can't wait to see it in person tomorrow!!!

It's so beautiful! I love oec and warmer colors in general. I can't wait to see more pics. I love that it's a solitaire my favorite.

Love the ring!! Where was the stone sourced from?

I so cannot wait for more pics!! It looks beautiful!!

It looks gorgeous! I love the warm color! Can't wait for the handshots!

It is indeed beautiful, and I can't wait to see your hand shot. Please also take photos with your others. I have always wanted to see
a fire shot with different cuts IRL. I love the color as well, very champagne! Beautiful beautiful!

I agree that multiple wedding sets are needed by all. I love to rotate my rings!

Can I ask where you purchased your lovely stone?

It looks amazing!I can't wait for the handshots!!!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the replies! My ring made it home today and :love:

I have a couple different bands to wear and I am trying to decide which I like best until I get my new bands from BGD. I am getting two dream bands made from BGD but I am having them use j/k stones vs. their typical icy white stones to better compliment the warm color of my OEC. I will be wearing the dream bands on both sides of the Grace. But until then, I think I like the double rolling ring better than my antique engraved band. What does everyone else think?

On to hand shots!!!

OECPS1.JPG

OECPS2.JPG

Little fire, this time with the rolling ring

OECFire.JPG

Wow, what a beautiful stone! ::)

Thanks Tuskins!

Here is another shot with weird indoor iphone lighting. The stone certainly has a tint but it isn't THIS yellow :eek:

OECPS4.JPG

WOW!!!!! Stunning diamond and setting - it looks gorgeous on you!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :bigsmile:

Thank you for posting hand shots :appl:

What a beautiful stone and ring. Q

I am looking at lower color diamonds can you tell me if yours shows brown or yellow color?

Thank you.

Mary

It's gorgeous! It will look great between 2 dream wb's.

It looks wonderful! I also love old cuts in warmer colors and think it will look amazing paired with j-k bands. I can't wait to see the pictures :love: !

*Beautiful* ring!! I think older cuts are just perfect in creamy colours, and the simple setting lets your stone take center seat :lickout: :sun:

Wonderful ring!!! Love the older cuts also and the Grace is such a beautiful setting! Great choice!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

DiaLuv|1299350478|2865509 said:
What a beautiful stone and ring. Q

I am looking at lower color diamonds can you tell me if yours shows brown or yellow color?

Thank you.

Mary

Hi DiaLuv,

It shows a champagne/light yellow tint. There is no brown, but every stone is different!

In case any one was still interested, I took pictures with my two RG bands, and another hand shot of the grace alone...

RGoec.JPG

oec.JPG

Beautiful!! I LOVE it!!! :love: :love:

ps- Where did you get your OEC?

Dani|1299800902|2869182 said:
Beautiful!! I LOVE it!!! :love: :love:

ps- Where did you get your OEC?

OWD!! They were great!! I had some unusual requests and they sourced several for me to see.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP