shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh boy a new pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jarsie

Rough_Rock
Sooo. I have already posted on here that my husband is, well 1. wonderfull and 2. was letting me upgrade the diamond in my ring.

So we are at dinner tonight. I am still going back and forth about carat size.

I went to Robbins Brothers today. I can say that I feel it was a complete waste of time. I have never been anywhere that when you tell them what you want, they bring out what you don''t want. I just wanted to see if they had a ring similar to mine that I could see a larger stone in so I can get a better visual. But alas, this is not in the cards for me today.

I was able to tell the difference between an SI1 and SI2. I could see small carbon spots on the SI2. SI1 I could not. It was eye clean. I was just annoyed. He brought in an I SI2... when I told them I was looking for G minimum of an SI1 and an ideal cut.

So, I walked away. I know i''m not buying a diamond from their location. I only wanted to go in and take a look.

So I was talking to my husband about my "adventure". Then the idea came to me. What if.... I just get a new ring.
30.gif

He said this was fine. I really didn''t expect that, but if he thinks its OK... then I might just do that. Now I have to find something I LOVE.

I still love my original set, but it would be nice to be able to keep it intact and have a brand new beauty.

Now I have to decide if I want a solitaire and a plan wedding band or something with diamonds on the side... I know I want a round. Im way to traditional.

I also am in Texas, which I found that White Flash is in Houston... I may consider driving down if I find something I want to look at. And someone else suggested someone in Dallas in the World Trade Center. I will have to look into it to.

I wanted to share my news. Not sure how long its going to take to find my new beauty, but I will be sure to post plenty of pictures! :)

Oh.... and does anyone have an H diamond in a platinum setting? I have some reservations about setting anything higher than a G in platinum... perhaps I am just afraid of the "H" label itself.

And does anyone have a palladium setting? I know a lot about platinum, but don''t know anything much about palladium other than I know it is in the platinum family.

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

PS.... my husband is awesome!
30.gif

SUPER JEALOUS you are near Whiteflash
21.gif
Make an appointment with them and they will show you some stunning rocks.

You will have a ball!

Don''t forget to come back and let us know what you end up with!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP