shape
carat
color
clarity

On a CS setting roll

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Like my many magpie friends I have an expanding collection of stones that i couldn't resist and really needed to set.
And being the sharpest tool, I decided to do this when gold was at an all time high. But I'm getting things out of gem jars and on to my paws, right?
At least I can honestly tell DH that no it isn't new I have had it for years :lol-2:

I'll post here as they come in.

I have a connection to Oregon so I picked up an Oregon Sunstone in 2022. I even had the design I wanted, i lost a ring in this setting and have been wanting to replace it. David Klass and team set it for me.

So much Schiller.

1000005267.jpg1000005272.jpg

1000005268.jpg1000005270.jpg

Omg hahaha love your comment about being the sharpest tool :lol:

Can't you just set your stones in platinum? :lol:

Like my many magpie friends I have an expanding collection of stones that i couldn't resist and really needed to set.
And being the sharpest tool, I decided to do this when gold was at an all time high. But I'm getting things out of gem jars and on to my paws, right?
At least I can honestly tell DH that no it isn't new I have had it for years :lol-2:

I'll post here as they come in.

I have a connection to Oregon so I picked up an Oregon Sunstone in 2022. I even had the design I wanted, i lost a ring in this setting and have been wanting to replace it. David Klass and team set it for me.

So much Schiller.

1000005267.jpg1000005272.jpg

1000005268.jpg1000005270.jpg

I love this, That glow in the sun is mesmerizing! It’s beautiful congrats on this beauty!

And being the sharpest tool, I decided to do this when gold was at an all time high.
First off, the ring is magnificent. Sunstone is so underrated and you have a beautiful one.

Second, we must be related as our instincts are so similar. My motto when it comes to buying mutual funds and such is "Buy high, sell low!"

First off, the ring is magnificent. Sunstone is so underrated and you have a beautiful one.

Second, we must be related as our instincts are so similar. My motto when it comes to buying mutual funds and such is "Buy high, sell low!"

If i hadn't outsourced that to an advisor that would so be me.

I love it!

I’m thinking about setting some stones in silver and embracing the oxidizatiin! Metal prices are killing me.

I love it!

I’m thinking about setting some stones in silver and embracing the oxidizatiin! Metal prices are killing me.

Funny that. I lent a dear friend a ring that I had made ages ago, early collecting days. When I told her she could keep it (she has been wearing it for a few months) my husband and hers shot me a look. I told them it was silver so not very expensive..she totally thought it was white gold. I forgot how great silver can look.

Funny that. I lent a dear friend a ring that I had made ages ago, early collecting days. When I told her she could keep it (she has been wearing it for a few months) my husband and hers shot me a look. I told them it was silver so not very expensive..she totally thought it was white gold. I forgot how great silver can look.

I have a dark blue sapphire and I'm thinking of setting it with some deep purple sapphires as side stones in silver and oxidizing it for a dark and moody look. I think oxidized silver in particular is cool and it seems stylish these days!956381

That would be fabulous.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics