shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on Adiamor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

About2ask

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ever heard of, or dealt with this online company? I was searching through other diamonds and found this one for $5,778:

GIA Ideal, D, VS2, 0.96ct

Depth: 62.5% Table: 53% Girdle: M-ST Cutlet: None

Polish/Symmetry: VG/VG 6.33 x 6.31 x 3.95

(Angles/Degrees of Pavilion/Crown unavailable or could not find)

Here is the link if you would like to see the actual page: [http://www.adiamor.com/D-7978781.htm]

I am trying to stick to JamesAllen, WF, and GOG, but would consider other "very reliable" sources. Thanks!

Well, you can try "adiamor" in the search box.

Also, that stone is available to Whiteflash for 5408 (wire price)

Oh great idea JulieN, get Wf to evaluate the stone.....and buy from then at a cheaper cost!!!

Date: 11/29/2008 7:12:48 PM
Author: Mrs W
Oh great idea JulieN, get Wf to evaluate the stone.....and buy from then at a cheaper cost!!!

What do you mean by getting WF to evaluate the stone? Can they really get it from another vendor and sell it to me? I know this sounds dumb, but I have no idea how I would do it.

Date: 11/29/2008 8:16:14 PM
Author: About2ask

What do you mean by getting WF to evaluate the stone? Can they really get it from another vendor and sell it to me? I know this sounds dumb, but I have no idea how I would do it.

Adiamor is a drop shipper. They don't own the stone and likely wouldn't ever see it before sending it to you. Any vendor can get these types of stones in house, they are called "virtual" stones. I'd much prefer to deal with a vendor like whiteflash than adiamor personally...

Date: 11/29/2008 8:22:04 PM
Author: neatfreak

Adiamor is a drop shipper. They don''t own the stone and likely wouldn''t ever see it before sending it to you. Any vendor can get these types of stones in house, they are called ''virtual'' stones. I''d much prefer to deal with a vendor like whiteflash than adiamor personally...

Adiamor is a drop shipper. They don''t own the stone and likely wouldn''t ever see it before sending it to you. Any vendor can get these types of stones in house, they are called ''virtual'' stones. I''d much prefer to deal with a vendor like whiteflash than adiamor personally...

Good to know. I will definitely be dealing with someone that is looking at the actual stone (if not myself). Thank you!

Good plan!

Here is a copy of the gia report to email to the vendor of you choice.
Looking at the numbers it has potential.

giareport96.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP