shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions needed! Shopping for wedding bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock

Happy holidays all!

I visited the Diamond District today shopping for bands. I fell in love with 2 bands in particular and need an opinion on which one I should get. Any opinions would be helpful...

Here''s the first pictured with my ering:
A 1.1 carat total weight shared prong eternity band:

shared_prong_eternity_diamond_band.jpg

Here''s the second one, also paired with my ering:

Two pave diamond bands (.50 carats each)

BTW, sorry for the blurry pics. I only had my camera phone on me...

stacking_pave_diamond_bands.jpg

I like number 2! Pics are rather blurry tho...are the diamonds in number one also princess cut? Will you ever want to wear the wedding band alone?

Date: 11/28/2008 5:03:34 PM
Author: Porridge
I like number 2! Pics are rather blurry tho...are the diamonds in number one also princess cut? Will you ever want to wear the wedding band alone?
Sorry about that... Let me try to post again...

The diamonds in pic number one are round. I doubt I''d wear the bands alone, but who knows, I may change my mind.

Let me try to post the photos again...

Here''s pic # 1:

ATT00016 (Small).jpg

And here''s # 2:

ATT00019 (Small).jpg

I L
30.gif
VE the 2 smaller bands!

I love #2 aswell

TWO!
30.gif

Pave all the way! I think the first one looks a bit off because the heights of the bands are similar and it looks a bit like it''s SUPPOSED to match, but doesn''t quite get there. I feel like it either needs to match exactly, or not at all. LOVE the second pave bands though!

#2!
30.gif
#2!

Ditto - the 1st looks like they were supposed to match, but something has gone wrong. The second is a great look and you get two bands
9.gif

I like option #1, it doesn''t distract from your stunning e-ring!

i like 2. i like the diamond bands on either side. i really like that look.

Thank you all for your responses!

Although I like #2 too, there''s something about #1 that gives it a more bling factor...

Neatfreak, honey22, I agree that it almost matches, but not quite enough to look quite right, so I ask this: do you think it might be better with princess cut diamonds instead? I''m going back on Monday to try on some more so I will remember to bring a better camera and post more pics...

Thanks again for all the opinions!

Date: 11/29/2008 12:50:49 PM
Author: Diva0413

Although I like #2 too, there''s something about #1 that gives it a more bling factor...

Neatfreak, honey22, I agree that it almost matches, but not quite enough to look quite right, so I ask this: do you think it might be better with princess cut diamonds instead? I''m going back on Monday to try on some more so I will remember to bring a better camera and post more pics...

Hmmm it might. The issue for me is also the height of the band, the fact that the wedding ring sticks out so much more than the ering ya know? I do really love those pave bands though!

Date: 11/29/2008 12:51:51 PM
Author: neatfreak

Date: 11/29/2008 12:50:49 PM
Author: Diva0413

Hmmm it might. The issue for me is also the height of the band, the fact that the wedding ring sticks out so much more than the ering ya know? I do really love those pave bands though!

Ah, I see what you mean. I was a little concerned that if I went with princess cut, the band would be thicker would does not look good at all. Darn... As much as I want a 1ct. + eternity band, doesn''t look like it''ll happen if I want to pair it with my ering...

Number 2 DEFINITELY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP