shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on these three oval diamonds?

NeonOrchid

Rough_Rock
I want to upgrade my ring from a moissanite to a ~1ct lab diamond. I've spent hours researching oval diamonds, but I am having a difficult time picking one. Can anyone give me opinions on these 3 stones?

Stone 1:

Stone 2:

Stone 3:

This should be moved to the MMD section of tje forum. You'll get more help there. I'll ask admin to move it

I want to upgrade my ring from a moissanite to a ~1ct lab diamond. I've spent hours researching oval diamonds, but I am having a difficult time picking one. Can anyone give me opinions on these 3 stones?

Stone 1:

Stone 2:

Stone 3:

Hey, you should check out this new site, www.yourdiamondguys.com. It’s got this cool AI that scans for inclusions and weeds out the bad ones, so you only see the best diamonds with nice imperfections. Plus, there’s tons of info on there to help you out.

Hey, you should check out this new site, www.yourdiamondguys.com. It’s got this cool AI that scans for inclusions and weeds out the bad ones, so you only see the best diamonds with nice imperfections. Plus, there’s tons of info on there to help you out.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics