shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this Lab cushion?

lostdiamondsad

Rough_Rock

I am Looking for a lab cushion in a more brilliant (not crushed ice) facet pattern around 9mm and white color. I am looking for some opinions on this stone. I ordered a previous one and returned. It was a little smaller than I was looking for and it was a nice color but not super sparkly….
Thanks for any advice you may offer! This is best place for unbiased and knowledgeable opinions! I do appreciate it!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am Looking for a lab cushion in a more brilliant (not crushed ice) facet pattern around 9mm and white color. I am looking for some opinions on this stone. I ordered a previous one and returned. It was a little smaller than I was looking for and it was a nice color but not super sparkly….
Thanks for any advice you may offer! This is best place for unbiased and knowledgeable opinions! I do appreciate it!!

Do you have info on the one you returned? Want to make sure you're happy with it and don't end up w the same issues

lostdiamondsad

Rough_Rock
Sorry that is not correct.

This is a 3.11 carat cushion shape, E color, VS1 clarity laboratory created diamond accompanied by a IGI grading report.
Item Number
D-58269115
Carat Weight
Shape
Cushion
Cut
Excellent
Color
E
Clarity
VS1
Depth
68.4%
Table
65%
Polish
Excellent
Symmetry
Excellent
Girdle
Medium to Slightly Thick
Culet
Pointed
Fluorescence
None
Measurements
8.43 x 8.43 x 5.77mm
L/W Ratio
Certified By
IGI
Certificate No.

The above are the specs in the one I returned . For some reason when I post the link, it shows a different diamond. I can post a pic of diamond too

lostdiamondsad

Rough_Rock
This is a 3.11 carat cushion shape, E color, VS1 clarity laboratory created diamond accompanied by a IGI grading report.
Item Number
D-58269115
Carat Weight
Shape
Cushion
Cut
Excellent
Color
E
Clarity
VS1
Depth
68.4%
Table
65%
Polish
Excellent
Symmetry
Excellent
Girdle
Medium to Slightly Thick
Culet
Pointed
Fluorescence
None
Measurements
8.43 x 8.43 x 5.77mm
L/W Ratio
Certified By
IGI
Certificate No.

The above are the specs in the one I returned . For some reason when I post the link, it shows a different diamond. I can post a pic of diamond too

And here is the video to the one returned

lostdiamondsad

Rough_Rock
Thanks! What didn't you like about it? I'm afraid you won't like the one you posted either

Well I thought maybe it lacked luster and was a bit too small. This one is bigger so we will see and some hearts and arrows ish to avoid crushed ice look

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I thought maybe it lacked luster and was a bit too small. This one is bigger so we will see and some hearts and arrows ish to avoid crushed ice look

I prefer the new one you're considering. It looks like a better cut

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results