shape
carat
color
clarity

other gorgeous e-ring sites?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

2babycarrots

Shiny_Rock
Just wondering if any of you know of any great e-ring sites that are similar to Mark Broumand? I know there is Harry Winston and Cartier but I am looking for a range of prices. I haven''t won the powerball yet so these other sites will have to wait for me. Any suggestions?

Try Michael Beaudry, Leon Mege, and 23rd Street Jewelers.

Wow, those pieces are GORGEOUS!!!! I don''t think this site really matches the price range, but I really love the pieces by Knox Jewelers. They are very beautiful and I have heard wonderful things about the customer service!
Linky

Date: 12/7/2008 8:59:16 AM
Author: Tuckins1
Wow, those pieces are GORGEOUS!!!! I don''t think this site really matches the price range, but I really love the pieces by Knox Jewelers. They are very beautiful and I have heard wonderful things about the customer service!

Linky

Off topic. I haven''t been able to get on the Knox website for at least a week now. Is anyone else having issues with it?

Date: 12/7/2008 9:56:30 AM
Author: Addy
Date: 12/7/2008 8:59:16 AM

Author: Tuckins1

Linky

Off topic. I haven''t been able to get on the Knox website for at least a week now. Is anyone else having issues with it?

Works for me.

Double post.

I haven''t had any problems with their website..

Ohh another one to add is Pearlman''s Jeweler''s. They have a TON of gorgeous settings to browse all by different designers.

Thanks, everyone, for posting these sites. I have been browsing for a couple of weeks and had not yet come across some of them. They are great resources for beautiful designs, ideas, etc.

I know Leon has been mentioned, but, I thought I''d add a link. http://www.artofplatinum.com/ His work is really beautiful. And very reasonable from what I understand.

My cousin bought her ring from Mark Broumand. The design is amazing and I was really impressed with his craftsmanship. I would definitely consider him for an engagement ring if you like the HW and Cartier designs without the price tag!

I haven''t been able to get it for several days now.

BTW all you setting peepers (like me), I find the Knox site terrific to navigate. It has the best photos of the various settings that I have seen anywhere-usually 8-10 pics per setting, from all different angeles. It makes it easier for a newbie to see the differences in each ring.

If you''re fond of antique style work, Van Craeynest is one of a kind. http://www.vancraeynest.com

Their work is unique in that they make die struck rings, which are then hand chased, pierced, and engraved. That was the type of workmanship common in the Edwardian period and Art Deco period, which you simply don''t see now. I believe they use antique tools in fact. It is absolutely amazing workmanship.

Date: 12/7/2008 5:29:29 PM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade

I haven''t been able to get it for several days now.

So weird! I haven''t had any problems
33.gif

Maybe it''s a server issue
41.gif

I love to look at this site

Thanks for all the responses! I have seen all the sites advertised here and have gone through them ad nauseum. I am hoping for new and different. Thanks again for all the posts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP