shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos too large to post

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone else not been able to post photos because the photo is deemed to be too large? I feel like this is has been happening more after I got the iPhone 15. And I’m not very tech savvy, but I looked to see if there was any way to reduce the mp.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone else not been able to post photos because the photo is deemed to be too large? I feel like this is has been happening more after I got the iPhone 15. And I’m not very tech savvy, but I looked to see if there was any way to reduce the mp.

Yes. If that happens what I do is take a screenshot of my photo then I can post the screenshot. My workaround
I have the iPhone 15 too

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Send yourself an imessage or whatsapp of the photo. Download that version of the photo and you can post that version. It is significantly smaller.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with @missy about using a screenshot -- and not a big one. I think @yssie confirmed that all metadata gets stripped upon posting.

I find that if I post the .png from the screenshot, that the color desaturates when I post it -- so for "critical" things I save it as a jpg and post that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results