shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Diamond - WOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
I have to suspect that even for a colorless diamond this would be a great price for its size ??, but anyway...if I had enough money, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat!!
30.gif
22.gif
So...I'm posting it here in hopes that a PS'er can own this lovely diamond!! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Absolutely-Gorgeous-PINK-1-33ct-ROUND-DIAMOND-SI2_W0QQitemZ270307948840QQihZ017QQcategoryZ152817QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

PS If there is anything obvious that I'm missing that would make this 'steal' too good to be true, please tell me! I mostly look at gemstones and so know VERY VERY little about diamonds!!

-Rachel

EXTREMELY BRIGHT - FANCY DEEP PINK COLOR 1.33ct. ROUND BRILLIANT DIAMOND
FANCY DEEP PINK, Faces-up Gorgeous - SI2 Clarity, Beautiful, Bright Diamond
Excellent Proportions - 60% Depth - 58% Table - Medium Faceted Girdle

ETA: Sadly, I don't know the seller or anyone affiliated with this auction. Upon re-reading what I wrote, it sounded like I was trying to sell this stone to someone! HA HA! :)

390c_1.jpg

Oh shoot...I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. I''ve just emailed admin about it. *blush*
4.gif

Date: 12/1/2008 4:09:48 AM
Author: newsboysgrl777
Oh shoot...I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. I've just emailed admin about it. *blush*
4.gif
LOL!! Don't you worry!! Pretty stone....
30.gif
If that was a natural colour it would be worth a fortune!

SI2''s, and I1''s, even GOOD I1''s have a lousy reputation on E-bay because of the liars & cheaters out there. I1 by strict definition means that a diamond is JUST below eyeclean, and SI2 is EYECLEAN....not like these I3''s and rejection/promotional grade diamonds being offered as I1''s or even worse SI''s here on E-bay......IT''S A SHAME.....That is why my regular buyers keep coming back and I appreciate all of you.....Thank you, DRFdiamonds

Cut and pasted from the advert! What a load of crapola!!! Speaking of liars and cheaters out there on ebay..........

We have said it before, we will say it again - if it looks too good to be true, then it is!

Date: 12/1/2008 4:20:33 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 12/1/2008 4:09:48 AM

Author: newsboysgrl777

Oh shoot...I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. I''ve just emailed admin about it. *blush*
4.gif

LOL!! Don''t you worry!! Pretty stone....
30.gif
If that was a natural colour it would be worth a fortune!

Agreed.

The listing describes the stone as both SI1 and SI2. The diamond also isn''t graded by an lab (sounds like the company graded it themselves, and that is a bit bias. That said, from the photo, it looks like a nice stone.

"BEAUTIFUL ROUND DIAMOND, GORGEOUS TREATED PINK COLOR, SI1 CLARITY WITH EXCELLENT SPARKLE - SMALL WHITE FEATHER IN THE CROWN, OTHERWISE VERY CLEAN, EXTREMELY SPARKLEY"

"FANCY DEEP PINK, Faces-up Gorgeous - SI2 Clarity, Beautiful, Bright Diamond"

Okay, wow...clearly I shouldn't be on ebay (or anywhere on the net, for that matter) that late at night/early in the morning. I TOTALLY MISSED half of what you guys found!! :) See? That's why it's always great to check with PS before doing anything! :) You really do think they would've shown more photos of the feather, etc. I guess you're right...too good to be true means just that! :)

Oh well...as of right now, I'm just a dreamer when it comes to gems and diamonds and jewelry, rather than a buyer...but I do hope to one day be able to become a buyer! (But, it is fun to dream ;) ) And, I guess it's a good thing, because who knows what I would end up buying? LOL

Don''t be sorry, I didn''t mean to be so bitchy, had a bad day yesterday. It wasn''t the stone I was peeved about, from the pics, it looks ok, but you have to bear in mind, it''s a coated coloured stone not heat treated, uncertified so the price is probably starting to look a big expensive IMO, if it were real then hell yeah, I''d be going there too!!

What irks me is the condescending little speel he has going regarding clarity. A bag of hogwash! That was gets me going!
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP