shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help! Is this a good elongated cushion diamond for an engagement ring? Videos below.

Cairy

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I would love any thoughts on this cushion diamond I purchased for an engagement ring. I'm looking for a modern cushion that has relatively chunkier facets vs a crushed ice cushion. Did i do an okay job?

Here is a compilation of videos of the stone under various lighting conditions (they have been labeled):
Here are the specs: Cushion Modified Brilliant, 1.51ct, H, VS1, 63% table, 68.3% depth, culet none, Polish Excellent, Symmetry Excellent, Fluorescence None. Slightly elongated ratio of 1.15.

C1.jpeg

Personally (from my very untrained eyes) i really like this stone, i think it sparkles nicely and it's a nice pillowy shape. It was on the higher end of my budget though, so I'm hoping it performs nicely. Specifically I've noticed a "hole" in the center of the diamond, but only under some lighting conditions such as bright daylight. Looking at other videos online, I have a feeling this might be expected from elongated cushions..? (I think?)

I don't need a top-end branded cushion, just something that sparkles nicely :bigsmile:. I would appreciate any guidance or opinions from this group! THANKS SO MUCH in advance!

C2.jpeg

C3.jpgC4.jpg

Also, here is the link to the 360's!

Forgot to mention it was a little over $5k before taxes!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP