shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help with selecting Whiteflash Precision Cut round lab grown diamond pair for studs

vintage diamond

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I’m looking to pick out a pair of Whiteflash Precision Lab diamonds to be set in Whiteflash’s four prong basket earrings. I’m comfortable in my ability to select diamonds when I can inspect and compare them in person, but I’m a bit nervous selecting them myself on the Whiteflash website. I’m not seeing any differences that really stand out to me in the videos of the diamonds I’ve looked at. I’m also not well versed in how to interpret the Ideal Scope images.

Could someone please help in suggesting a diamond pair for me from the Whiteflash website? I would be extremely appreciative! =)2 I’m hoping to end up with a pair of earrings that have very well cut diamonds.

What I’m looking for:

Shape: Round

Carat/Diameter: 6.5mm each stud (so around 2.10ctw approximately I believe)

Color: D

Clarity: perhaps VVS2 clarity?

Cut: Ideal

Polish: Excellent

Symmetry: Excellent

Budget: $2,900 for the diamond pair themselves. I’ll be paying the wire price.

I would like my studs to be about 6.5mm each. From what I’m seeing on the website, it looks like I need to be looking at a little over 2ctw to get to that size. Having experimented with some inexpensive cz earrings at home, 6.5mm seems to be about the biggest size that I think looks good on my smaller ear lobes. These earrings are intended to be an upgrade from my 5mm round moissanite earrings and 1.5ctw cushion pink lab diamond earrings. I’m ok being more spendy on these pair of diamond studs since I don’t think I’ll want to upgrade them down the line.

Thank you in advance!!!

I like these 2 but there are a lot of options

Edit...sometimes its easier to let the WF SAs suggest the best match.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics