shape
carat
color
clarity

PSA LT Scam

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to give everyone here a heads up. Seller KGlitter on LT is a scammer. I inquired about an item, agreed on price and shipment. Seller was very responsive the first few days but after payment was cleared, seller went dark. Never received a tracking number and supposedly the item was to be delivered on Friday. Didn’t receive anything. Luckily paid PP G&S and now working PP. Please be careful out there, seller still has items for sale. https://loupetroop.com/users/KGlitter

Thank you for the warning, and I'm so glad you used G&S!

We're very sorry to hear that happened to you.

One red flag I see immediately as someone who deals with the internet all day is that all the photos have different backgrounds, photography styles, locations, etc. If you see that it's often a scammer who has stolen photos from other places. In this case, their photos are stolen from other listings with different sellers on Ebay, Vestiare Collective, etc.

If you are a serious buyer, do not be afraid to ask sellers for more photos. You can even ask for a specific one, for example please send a photo with the item and a fork so I know you have the item in your possession.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP