shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about a cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SSZ

Rough_Rock
Hoping someone can give me some guidance here with a cleaner. I''ve searched on what would be the best cleaner but some of the posts seem dated. With all the different options, I''m not sure which way to go. I''m already splurging way over budget on XMAS so I cant afford to go too overboard on this. It is pave setting, so I''m sure that changes things up a bit. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/4/2008 9:46:51 AM
Author:SSZ
Hoping someone can give me some guidance here with a cleaner. I''ve searched on what would be the best cleaner but some of the posts seem dated. With all the different options, I''m not sure which way to go. I''m already splurging way over budget on XMAS so I cant afford to go too overboard on this. It is pave setting, so I''m sure that changes things up a bit. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Gemcare Products is far and away the best home cleaner available, with or without a personal sized steamer. It has a paste to take the tarnish off your jewelry and a liquid to get the "cookie dough" off the backs of your stones.

Your local jeweler may carry it.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results