shape
carat
color
clarity

recieved my CAD images for diamond necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
My fiance always wanted a diamond cross, so I viewed alot of images on the internet and really liked this simple design. Her e-ring is simple (eternity band with individual prongs (.03 apeice), with a 1.7 Whiteflash ACA as the stone. She also has diamond earings from Whiteflash, .51 and .52 ACA's that I picked out last year. I figure this cross would go nice with her existing peices, but what do you girls think? The diamond cross is being made with 11 10-pointers, so a total weight of 1.1 ct. Is this a nice size? i'm not really sure. Thanks in Advance!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
From my perspective that is a link to your email. Doesn''t work.

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
OK, here it is:

Pual Bradigan - CAD - 120508 - 1ver1.JPG

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
Finally
26.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful! I am sure it will be great.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/9/2008 1:03:55 PM
Author:pahoyafan
My fiance always wanted a diamond cross, so I viewed alot of images on the internet and really liked this simple design. Her e-ring is simple (eternity band with individual prongs (.03 apeice), with a 1.7 Whiteflash ACA as the stone. She also has diamond earings from Whiteflash, .51 and .52 ACA''s that I picked out last year. I figure this cross would go nice with her existing peices, but what do you girls think? The diamond cross is being made with 11 10-pointers, so a total weight of 1.1 ct. Is this a nice size? i''m not really sure. Here is the link to the CAD, copy the link and paste it in an address bar and it should open.
Thanks in Advance!
I think it will be beautiful!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Looks really nice! :)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is going to be so sparkly!

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
Thanks girls, I like the simpleness of it. How is the size? Each diamond will be a 10 pointer, but I do not have the luxury of knowing how it will look until I get it.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 3:57:22 PM
Author: pahoyafan
Thanks girls, I like the simpleness of it. How is the size? Each diamond will be a 10 pointer, but I do not have the luxury of knowing how it will look until I get it.

I think 10 pointers will be beautiful.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Maybe you could ask WF to measure the length and width (both from tip to tip) so you have a general idea of how big the pendant is.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great. I agree that getting the length in inchs makes sense so you get a real life idea. I''d be surprised its more than about 1-1.5 inches.

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
OK, I googled a diamond chart, and it stated that ideal 10 pointers are about 3mm. So I figure it will be about 21 mm long and 15 mm wide (maybe a tiny bit bigger with the prongs). There are 25.2 mm in one inch, so i''m hoping it is big enough.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you want it to be bigger, I would suggest adding more diamonds instead as you only get around a 4mm for 0.25c and that will start getting expensive very fast after that size.

Should be big enough, the length is almost an inch.

jess1981

Shiny_Rock
I think it is beautiful. I think the size will be perfect. If it was mine I would not want it any bigger, but I tend to like more dainty pieces. I have a diamond cross that is only 1/2 inch and it is big enough for me. I wish mine was from whiteflash instead of zales, because the diamonds on mine are kind of dead. I am sure hers will be a super sparkler.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results