shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendations for NYC jewelry designers for custom settings with bring-your-own diamond

EmpireState

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend a jewelry designer in NYC who allows you to bring your own diamond? Ideally, I'd prefer hand-forged, but I'm open to other options.

Based on their websites and posts here, it seems like major players such as Steven Kirsch, Leon Mege, and Mark Turnowski (Brilliantly Engaged / Engagement Rings Direct) only work with you if you buy the stone directly from them (But please correct me if I'm wrong!).

I have a 3.2-carat emerald-cut natural stone and am looking to create a classic Winston-esque setting with a lower setting and knife-edge design. I would need help sourcing and matching the baguettes.

My budget is around $4,000, but it's flexible.

Pic for reference.

1721149601591.png

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can anyone recommend a jewelry designer in NYC who allows you to bring your own diamond? Ideally, I'd prefer hand-forged, but I'm open to other options.

Based on their websites and posts here, it seems like major players such as Steven Kirsch, Leon Mege, and Mark Turnowski (Brilliantly Engaged / Engagement Rings Direct) only work with you if you buy the stone directly from them (But please correct me if I'm wrong!).

I have a 3.2-carat emerald-cut natural stone and am looking to create a classic Winston-esque setting with a lower setting and knife-edge design. I would need help sourcing and matching the baguettes.

My budget is around $4,000, but it's flexible.

Pic for reference.

1721149601591.png

Steven Kirsch accepted outside stones a couple years ago, did you call him to ask? I love his work.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results