shape
carat
color
clarity

Replacement battery for dell laptop - help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rosa

Shiny_Rock
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of a reputable source for a new laptop battery?

I have a Dell XPS M1330. I bought it in September 2007 so it is only 2.5 years old, but Dell is apparently not really making a replacement part battery b/c when I look on their website, it says that it will take 3-5 weeks for them to ship it!!!

When I google for a replacement, there are a lot of "aftermarket" battery sellers but I have no idea which of them are reputable.

If anyone has advice, I''d appreciate it, thanks!

I always go to ebay for that sort of thing. I only buy the original batteries because I''ve heard of generic batteries harming the computer (some computers even tell you there''s a wrong battery). Here''s one from eBay but you might want to search more:

Buy something like this----ebay Dell M1330 battery

Wow, thanks everyone! I had posted this inquiry and hadn''t seen any response for a few days, and just checked back and was so happy to see the suggestions. The battery life was super-short and then last night went to nothing and refused to take a charge.

So I will start looking at the newegg and ebay sites ASAP.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP