shape
carat
color
clarity

Resizing Tiffany Co Lucida ring

bibs

Rough_Rock
Hello

Any advice on resizing a Tiffany Lucida ring from a size J - R1/2? Metal is platinum and .47c. Is this possible? Would like to know before I purchase preloved.

Many thanks

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure how many sizes up or down?

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Hello

Any advice on resizing a Tiffany Lucida ring from a size J - R1/2? Metal is platinum and .47c. Is this possible? Would like to know before I purchase preloved.

Many thanks

From a J (roughly a size 4.5-5) to and R1/2 (roughly a 9-9.5) is quite a few sizes. It's easier to make a ring smaller than bigger. And that much bigger would require cutting the ring and then adding extra gold to make it bigger. A Tiffany ring or many designer rings will lose its prestige if it's not in the original condition especially when you try to sell it. So that's something to consider.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
as someone with a larger ring size than my mum, grandma and great grandma i have had to resize up quite a few sizes
i think this is too big a difference and thats not even taking into account its a branded piece
would the present size fit one of your other fingers? pinky rings are a ton of fun

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results