shape
carat
color
clarity

Sorry for another help me choose a pearl thread (blue akoya)

wanamaker

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I'm in need of the help of your expert eyes again. I think the top pair looks the best… but can't really trust my inexperienced eyes. What do you think?

Also, on an unrelated note, what is the best way to get in contact with Andrew Moline?

Really appreciate your help on either question!

1B891459-DB1F-4EAE-9D1F-B73AA1EA00DA.jpeg

03E65E35-7EBD-4ED4-B856-9544E34CD8A4.jpeg

wanamaker

Rough_Rock
Andrew is easily reachable on Instagram.

I tried on IG and couldn't DM him, should I just leave comments?

Civnhasy

Rough_Rock
I think Andrew recently had an issue with the contact form on his website (I recently tried to get in touch through the form and got a very apologetic note back for the delayed reply). If you've filled out that form and not heard back that might be why. Try his email! He's a gem (pun intended:razz:)

He has a beautiful set of blue akoyas on his site (which might be why you're reaching out!)

I would agree with you about the top pair but my eyes are not experienced as the others on here! Curious how they will weigh in.

wanamaker

Rough_Rock
I think Andrew recently had an issue with the contact form on his website (I recently tried to get in touch through the form and got a very apologetic note back for the delayed reply). If you've filled out that form and not heard back that might be why. Try his email! He's a gem (pun intended:razz:)

He has a beautiful set of blue akoyas on his site (which might be why you're reaching out!)

I would agree with you about the top pair but my eyes are not experienced as the others on here! Curious how they will weigh in.

You are spot on! I was trying to reach him regarding that pair through the contact form to no avail. :)

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Just to say that I have really enjoyed my experiences buying pearls, and just chatting about pearls, with Andrew. His pearls are (in my non-expert opinion) exquisite, he photographs and describes them beautifully and honestly, and he is clear and accommodating about prices/payment.

wanamaker

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for you help! I ended up choosing the slightly bigger bottom pair, eagerly awaiting my package from Japan. :love:

At the same time, I got the pair from Andrew Moline as well. It's fascinating to compared it to my other studs.

pearls2.jpg

pearls1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results