shape
carat
color
clarity

Spacer for pendants

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, my regular everyday necklace is a yellow gold chain from my mom's and I have 4 pendants on it- two hearts with my boys' initials, a simple cross from my nanny, and a victorian horseshoe with old mine cuts and a pearl. Currently they are on top of each other, so I'd like to get some spacers. Could you recommend some brands / vendors? TIA!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all, my regular everyday necklace is a yellow gold chain from my mom's and I have 4 pendants on it- two hearts with my boys' initials, a simple cross from my nanny, and a victorian horseshoe with old mine cuts and a pearl. Currently they are on top of each other, so I'd like to get some spacers. Could you recommend some brands / vendors? TIA!

PICTURES!! :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T. I forgot a little elephant from my dad ;-) 20240709_095550.jpg

I love it :kiss2:

Is that a little pearl hanging from the horseshoe? Which is gorgeous by the way. I would put this in my “Lucky Jewellery” category, as I expect you reach to touch it often each day & feel reassured / soothed by its presence. Elephants are considered to bring lots of luck to the wearer.

ETA: Sorry i am no use whatsoever with your spacer issue!

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
I love it :kiss2:

Is that a little pearl hanging from the horseshoe? Which is gorgeous by the way. I would put this in my “Lucky Jewellery” category, as I expect you reach to touch it often each day & feel reassured / soothed by its presence. Elephants are considered to bring lots of luck to the wearer.

ETA: Sorry i am no use whatsoever with your spacer issue!

@Ally T yes! Same with the cross, it's bended because I used to bite into it during college exams, some decades ago :)

lala646

Ideal_Rock
This company has a bunch of options, but are a bit $:

This one is simple but still blingy:

This place has lots of more affordable vermiel options:

as does this one:

This Etsy seller has a bunch of options:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results