shape
carat
color
clarity

Stud help for bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrm

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! My brother would like to buy a pair of studs for his girlfriend for Christmas and of course does not know where to begin! I told him how great this sit is and I would start a post to help him :). His budget is between 500-1000.00. HE is looking at princess or round cut. From there he doesn''t know where to go. He obviously wants a really nice pair but also staying within the budget is important. ANy suggestions? style? setting? size? color/clarity? cut? ect???? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks so much!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
WF ready to go ear-rings here.

Or you can go the customize way which I think is more difficult to say in budget.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/8/2008 12:12:28 PM
Author:mrm
Hi everyone! My brother would like to buy a pair of studs for his girlfriend for Christmas and of course does not know where to begin! I told him how great this sit is and I would start a post to help him :). His budget is between 500-1000.00. HE is looking at princess or round cut. From there he doesn't know where to go. He obviously wants a really nice pair but also staying within the budget is important. ANy suggestions? style? setting? size? color/clarity? cut? ect???? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks so much!
For that size range, I would suggest round diamonds, white or yellow gold and the best cut possible. Colour and clarity, I or J ( GIA or AGS) and SI clarity, that should give the most bang for the buck!

You can get .50 ct total weight here in the Ready Set to Go range from WF, white gold for $855.

http://www.whiteflash.com/golden-wardrobe/Gold_Details.aspx?ItemCode=WFER-W-Set&CategID=54

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results