shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunny Day....

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally a sunny day to shoot pictures of the BGB from JbEG and my new Memorie Band from Diamond Seeker... :naughty:

I hadn't had the time or the sun and today at lunch I had both!!!! :tongue:

img_2668.jpg

img_4304.jpg

img_2669.jpg

a few more.. just for fun

img_4307.jpg

img_4313.jpg

img_2670.jpg

and a couple famliy photos... :Up_to_something: :bigsmile:

img_2671.jpg

img_2672.jpg

They all look amazing together! So many different combinations for wear! :sun:

What a great collection!

Lovely! I'm still in love with your EC, though. :love:

Beautiful collection MayK! :love:

Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing Mayk. I love it especially in combination with your e-ring. Stunning :love:
You have a great collection...

I love ALL of it!!!

Oh those blue stackers :love: and of course all those bling-bling :love:. They really sparkle in the sun :appl:

Beautiful!!!

What a phenomenal collection!!!

Looks great! Your choices are beautiful!

That Memoire ring seriously is perfect with your new e-ring!!! :love: :appl:

And you have the perfect combination...the classic round wedding set and the gorgeous EC for a RHR...two of my very favorites!

I agree, you have the perfect combination to switch around and wear every day!!!! Congrats on the new rings.

Stunning collection, Mayk! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Oh my word what a beautiful collection of bling! :love: You have such gorgeous pieces Mayk - and the diamond band looks so perfect with your round solitaire :love: I also love the profile of your solitaire, I've never seen it before - what a pretty setting.

Thank you!!!! I can finally... REST.. I'm done! It takes awhile to figure it all out.. but I think I finally have Kismet! :bigsmile:

DS... your band made it all work perfectly!!! Many, many thanks.. {{{hugs}}}

{{{{hugs}}}} back to you, Mary! :wavey:

MayK, what a gorgeous family of rings. That BGB is amazing. And I wish I had an EC to swap around. And all those great page bands. **sigh**. Hope you enjoy them everyday for a long long time. :). Hope your daughter is doing better too.

MayK, they are all beautiful.

:love: :love: :love: Oh Mayk, what an incredible family of beauties!! I have a soft spot for the Memoire because that was the inspiration for my shared prong eternity bands. I could "ohhhh and ahhhh" all day :love: :love: :love:

I love the new set together...really beautiful!!! Lucky to have so many other gorgeous rings also.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results