shape
carat
color
clarity

Tennis bracelet clasp

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
I am starting to look into purchasing a diamond tennis bracelet, more for everyday use with smaller stones.
What would be the the most secure clasp? I have seen some that you squeeze to open?
I like the more rounded style of bracelet is this a classic or timeless as I have found it to describe the straight in line bracelet rather than the rounded style.
IMG_2740.jpeg

Not sure where the terms classic or timeless are coming from - they could mean different things for different companies.
I love the bracelets in your photo - where are they from? Four prong setting with individual stones showing complete roundness - love it!
I would think that a secure clasp would be one that slides in and fastens and has an outside 'hook' to slide over that - two clasps in one so to speak!
Please share which company this picture is from - looks like a Benjamin & Co. bracelet. Wish this style was offered by Whiteflash!

Last edited:
In my experience, I think that a box clasp is the best for a tennis bracelet.

Not sure where the terms classic or timeless are coming from - they could mean different things for different companies.
I love the bracelets in your photo - where are they from? Four prong setting with individual stones showing complete roundness - love it!
I would think that a secure clasp would be one that slides in and fastens and has an outside 'hook' to slide over that - two clasps in one so to speak!
Please share which company this picture is from - looks like a Benjamin & Co. bracelet. Wish this style was offered by Whiteflash!

The image was a google search and is from RW Fine website but they don’t appear to stock the bracelet now.
I really like the roundness as well, that is exactly what I want!
I know the type of clasp you mean, thank you.
Yes, I wish Whiteflash stocked this style too as I would snap one up.
In my experience, I think that a box clasp is the best for a tennis bracelet.
Thank you, I will continue with my search for a box clasp bracelet.

The image was a google search and is from RW Fine website but they don’t appear to stock the bracelet now.
I really like the roundness as well, that is exactly what I want!
I know the type of clasp you mean, thank you.
Yes, I wish Whiteflash stocked this style too as I would snap one up.

Thank you, I will continue with my search for a box clasp bracelet.

Look at the bracelets on Benjamin & Co. website. They have a four prong bracelet like the ones in your picture. They also sell just the setting - wonder if Whiteflash would purchase one and set their diamonds in it? Might be worth asking @Texas Leaguer!

Look at the bracelets on Benjamin & Co. website. They have a four prong bracelet like the ones in your picture. They also sell just the setting - wonder if Whiteflash would purchase one and set their diamonds in it? Might be worth asking @Texas Leaguer!

I will take a look. I was going to contact Whiteflash but I wanted to get my wish list in order first :)

I will take a look. I was going to contact Whiteflash but I wanted to get my wish list in order first :)

Keep us posted - would love to know what you find out! Benjamin & Co sells finished bracelets as well.

I am not in the US so not sure if Benjamin and Co will post internationally.
I have been looking at our local stores for settings. Looks interesting but a high price!

I am not in the US so not sure if Benjamin and Co will post internationally.
I have been looking at our local stores for settings. Looks interesting but a high price!

So the three carat bracelet features .05 diamonds. Is that the size you are thinking about?

So the three carat bracelet features .05 diamonds. Is that the size you are thinking about?

I am just going to see what the bracelet settings look like it real life. I know we pay over the odds here and certainly would not be happy paying that price!
I am thinking of the stones being around 3.5mm or 4mm. I have a sentimental bead bracelet of 4mm so I would want it to sit nicely next to it.
My earrings, pendant and a loose diamond are all from Whiteflash. A bracelet has a lot to live up to.

I am just going to see what the bracelet settings look like it real life. I know we pay over the odds here and certainly would not be happy paying that price!
I am thinking of the stones being around 3.5mm or 4mm. I have a sentimental bead bracelet of 4mm so I would want it to sit nicely next to it.
My earrings, pendant and a loose diamond are all from Whiteflash. A bracelet has a lot to live up to.

Yes, that is why their tennis bracelets (with ACA diamonds) are so enticing. I have some of their diamonds too and feel I would probably be disappointed in a tennis bracelet with anything less than ACA’s. Unfortunately, they now come with an upcharge for the tennis bracelets.

Yes, that is why their tennis bracelets (with ACA diamonds) are so enticing. I have some of their diamonds too and feel I would probably be disappointed in a tennis bracelet with anything less than ACA’s. Unfortunately, they now come with an upcharge for the tennis bracelets.

I got in touch with Whiteflash and I was sent a couple of options which look very promising. Whilst I decide I am going to get a cheapy costume bracelet to give wearing a tennis bracelet day to day a test run!
A friend had a custom order diamond and touramaline bracelet and she doesn’t like it now she has it. So a very expensive mistake to make. I don’t want to make the same mistake.

I got in touch with Whiteflash and I was sent a couple of options which look very promising. Whilst I decide I am going to get a cheapy costume bracelet to give wearing a tennis bracelet day to day a test run!
A friend had a custom order diamond and touramaline bracelet and she doesn’t like it now she has it. So a very expensive mistake to make. I don’t want to make the same mistake.

Did the options include the ACA diamonds? I hear you on the wanting to be sure. I feel the same way and also try to weigh out how much I would wear it. I have one now that I like but don’t wear it every day - might feel differently about another one though!

I'd also love to know if the WF option included ACA diamonds. I'd love a diamond bangle but since I have a WF ring and DBTY bracelet, I'm worried that I'd be disappointed in anything that wasn't ACA (and I'm in the UK which means buying sight unseen).

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP