shape
carat
color
clarity

The Natural Ruby Company

GLbluegreen

Shiny_Rock
Hello. I was wondering if anyone here has ever worked with or placed an order with The Natural Ruby Company in New York. If so did you have a good transaction and do you believe they are a good vendor to work with or order premade jewelry from or create your own. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello. I was wondering if anyone here has ever worked with or placed an order with The Natural Ruby Company in New York. If so did you have a good transaction and do you believe they are a good vendor to work with or order premade jewelry from or create your own. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Earlier in my collecting, I bought a blue sapphire, ruby, and padparadscha from them. I have since sold them all as I continued to "upgrade." I worked with Lauren, who was lovely. There is definitely better pricing to be had out there with smaller vendors or private sellers. But I had no problem with the quality of gems or service. If the stone didn't already come with a certificate, everything certified as-described. And I did return a previous ruby, which went very smoothly. Good luck!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics