Well, at least for me. :D

Barry3.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

MontageCreations

Rough_Rock
Trade
I like the second choice the best, I love the idea of the double halo in the first but think it may distract and pull attention away from the center stone. The butterfly is pretty also but might tend to do the same thing, I like the second option as it has just enough bling to do the job, sets the stone in a transverse orientation to the finger drawing more attention to the stone, and creates more of a unique look to me.... but thats just IMO

Nice project, enjoy!!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Nice stone! Makes me think of a padparascha. I vote for your last idea on setting -- that would be terrific, highlight the tourm & add enough bling but not too much. Good find!

--- Laurie

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of the settings I like the last 3 the best..hard pressed to pick one tho. The color is so girly, I like the butterfly one for it..but yet I like that the last one is "just enough" for it..um..butterfly or last one..mmmm..last one. I pick the last one.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I like #2!! I don't always love east-west settings for ovals, but I think that would look great with your stone!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful stone!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Yes! Finally one that makes your heart sing! :appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sparkly!! It will look great in there, but what color gold are you getting for it? I would do yellow.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I did white. I thought about gold, but I wanted it to be a stark contrast.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it has any peachy color to it, white will bring that out more, and I'm not sure if you want that (some people do). If it is more of a pure pink, then white will make it look more of a stark contrast, but it depends on what you want. Yellow will tone down any peachy color.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a hot pink, and nothing like your photo above. However, if it is the color of those flowers, then I would do white gold. You can't go wrong with yellow gold either though.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We haven't had any sun the last 2 days but I went outside and took this with overcast skies. It's closer to true.

Barry5.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1303236870|2900225 said:
We haven't had any sun the last 2 days but I went outside and took this with overcast skies. It's closer to true.

Very pretty. Does it color shift indoors? Perhaps that would account for the difference in the photo at the top, and/or your white balance is off. If it shifts to the color of the top photo, then I would still suggest yellow gold.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, the pics are all with my phone, so there's no telling what's going on with the color balance on it. But it's looking almost the exact same color here. If anything it's a little purpley at night time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results