shape
carat
color
clarity

The picture versus the measurements of this ring don’t seem to add up. Any idea if the measurements or the picture is more accurate?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I’ve been eyeballing this ring for a while. It’s weird because it says that the measurements are almost 11 mm. The picture on the model makes it look much more dainty. We all know TRR is not great at accuracy. But I just wondered for those of you who are better at gauging size in terms of carat weight, which is the more accurate – the photo? Or would it be bigger based on the carat weight and measurements that they provide?

Also, is anybody familiar with the brand of Shay? I am not.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been eyeballing this ring for a while. It’s weird because it says that the measurements are almost 11 mm. The picture on the model makes it look much more dainty. We all know TRR is not great at accuracy. But I just wondered for those of you who are better at gauging size in terms of carat weight, which is the more accurate – the photo? Or would it be bigger based on the carat weight and measurements that they provide?

Also, is anybody familiar with the brand of Shay? I am not.

No way it's almost 11mm. The ct of the stones are only .77

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock

I actually thought it was 0.77ctw for that price it wouldn't be 0.77ct centre. So given that information I don't think it's 11mm. But the setting does have large gaps in there.. I would estimate the centre stone to be around 4.5mm and the side stones being 2.5mm ish.. which gives a total of 9.5mm plus the extra gaps in the setting so it could be 11mm.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

That is what I was thinking too; glad to have some confirmation. I wondered if it were the center at .77 then it would make sense! But it says tcw

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I think it's reasonable too, maybe 11mm doesn't appear that large to us anymore lol.

Well my solitaire is 10 so I was going on that and when I look at a round shape on my hand, the one on the model looks far smaller.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok maybe I'm wrong here and the setting + side stones Is bigger than I thought

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results