shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on Diamond Studs please... no certificate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MattyB5576

Rough_Rock
I don''t have much money right now but i came across these diamond studs in Littman Jewelers on sale for 70% off and then another 20% off that due to the thanksgiving holiday clearance sale. They only have 1 pair and my fiance has been wanting studs and I feel like i found a good deal. I was looking at all the black friday deals at Macys, JCPenny etc and these outperformed those by tenfold along with being a larger diamond. They were originally $1395 and i am able to purchase them for $350. I need to know what people think before i purchase so any advice is appreciated. They are Round 1 Ct TW so .5 each stud, Color is J, and clarity is I1. I can definitely see some inclusions/carbon in one of them and the other is a little cloudy but i did a lot of searching/research for her diamond ring and feel my eye is trained better then the ley person. I am not sure of the cut, table, etc and the diamond studs do not come certified which makes me skeptical. They do sparkle when in the sunlight and I was able to bring them to another jeweler who stated he felt they were I clarity and the J color was most likely appropriate. I have searched on pricescope and when i type in the above stats at .4-.5 ct j color and I1 i see the price for 1 diamond goes from $365 on up. So I feel that paying 35r0 for the 2 is a great deal especially as a starter set for her. I am just looking for peoples opinions. I know pictures would help but i am unable to do that right now. Here is the link to littmans for what they look like http://www.littmanjewelers.com/Categories/SS_Clearance.aspx thanks in advance for your advice

I say get the best cut you can....You really will be able to tell the difference between the diamonds to your link to the diamonds to this link. I know it sounds like a good deal but but you will be more satisfied with the WF diamonds.

I''d pass. They''re likely to be duds, sorry!

Date: 11/29/2008 6:24:42 PM
Author: Mrs W
I say get the best cut you can....You really will be able to tell the difference between the diamonds to your link to the diamonds to this link. I know it sounds like a good deal but but you will be more satisfied with the WF diamonds.
I agree. I''d rather have something small and beautiful than larger and yucky.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP