shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this Diamond?

TheGoodHusband

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

Some of you may remember me. Once a year, around our anniversary, I purchase a 0.33 carat diamond to stow away. On my 30th anniversary, I will have them placed in order in a tennis bracelet, and give it to my wife as a gift. I've been doing this for 5 years now. What are your thoughts on this diamond? While they are small, it's fun for me every year to try to find the "perfect" stone. To me, it makes it special for her knowing how much time I spent picking out each one. The only parameters is that I want them all to be D color.

What are your thoughts on this one? I'll post a link and give the specs (It's on hold for me so it may show that its unavailable)

0.33 carat, D color, SI1, 58 table, 60.7 depth, 34.5 crown, 40.6 PA

Thanks for any and all help!

Not a bad diamond but it does have fluorescence. Do the others that you have chosen have it?

Not a bad diamond but it does have fluorescence. Do the others that you have chosen have it?

Fluor might be good feature to have in the future... hit it with a black light = proves the bracelet is not UV inert synthetics....

Fluor might be good feature to have in the future... hit it with a black light = proves the bracelet is not UV inert synthetics....

Yes, and it is faint although not sure I would want any in a D color diamond.

Yes, and it is faint although not sure I would want any in a D color diamond.

i have a D with Strong it's fantastic....

Garry is a big fan....

“(Harry) Winston had a category called “Premier” which were Medium- Strong blue D-E colours that looked “super white”…they sold at a premium "

Last edited:
No help on your choice of diamonds, but I just want to say what a lovely, thoughtful gift your are preparing for your wife.

Thank you for the input! When I first started looking years ago, I was told that faint fluorescence isn’t terrible so most of them have faint. I believe one has “none” but the rest have faint.

I like your stone choice! Very thoughtful gift, and I wouldn't worry about faint fluor at all

I seek out fluorescent diamonds for this reason, exactly.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP