shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this style of ring? (too masculine?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

redheadma

Rough_Rock
Long story short, I''m looking for a RHR for my 10 year anniversary. I have been searching for a couple of months now (and lurk here daily!), and I am in love with various different style rings, including the style in the pic attached.

Are these too masculine? Too boring? Opinions?

I like their simplicity yet uniqueness.

Does anyone know on the ring with 3 vertical bars - would those have to be baguettes or would emerald cut work?

TIA!

bar_rings.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You could do emerald I''m sure. I like them personally, but they are on the masculine side. But nothing wrong with that if it''s a style you love!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
It is a very personal choice what you choose to wear for jewelery. For me personally it''s too masculine, but what''s important is that you love it. I find emerald''s a more feminine though (vs. bars)

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Too masculine for my taste. Looks a little too much like a man's wedding band. But larger emerald cuts would fem it up! And if the band narrowed towards the back, that would look a little more feminine but still simple.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the top one a lot! I like very modern, clean feeling rings. I don''t think it''s too masculine if that''s your style.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I love them all. Modern straight lines are my favorite. Here''s a few more for you to consider.

hed11.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

Trauring024.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

Trauring028.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

Trauring_1.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
They are a little bit masculine, but beautiful none the less!

redheadma

Rough_Rock
Elle ~ What designer are those rings? I do love them all!

Thanks everyone...this style seems hard to find in jewelry stores to try on and my husband doesn''t like wide bands (sigh). I just love the look! I know I don''t want something that looks like an ER and want to wear this ring daily, so I think these would be a great choice.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a link to the designers web site HD

And here''s another link to some amazing modern designers SM

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results