shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Tiffany Etoile solitaire 0.41 F/VS2 sz 6.5 PT950 with papers

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/tiffany-etoile-solitaire-0-dot-41-f-slash-vs2-size-6-dot-5-pt950-with-papers

Soooooo, I might have fallen COMPLETELY in love with a necklace at Jewels by Grace this weekend, and bought it. So I'm definitely not allowed to hang on to jewelry I don't wear any more, and unfortunately, this gorgeous (and highly documented!) Tiffany piece fits that description.

img_3344_0.jpg

From my LT listing:
No longer available at Tiffany, this is basically my dream solitaire: elegant, so easy to wear, smooth like butter on the finger but heavy and substantial. If Tiffany made this with an antique-cut diamond, I'd be in heaven, but alas, I just do not love modern round brilliant diamonds. This deserves to be loved and worn! It would be spectacular as an engagement ring for a practical, classy woman who doesn't like jewelry to get in the way of her exciting life.

Genuine Tiffany 0.41ct F/VS2 (eye-clean, white-white) round brilliant in Etoile platinum (950) solitaire setting. Some light scratches/patina due to normal wear. Size 6.5, never been sized. Could be polished to perfection by any Tiffany store (or, probably, any jeweler who works in platinum).

img_3342.jpg

Even more fun: this ring comes with TONS of papers. Original sales receipt, original insurance vaulation (x 2 copies!), original Tiffany certificate... in its original, falling-apart, faux leather Tiffany & Co folio. Purchase date 12/18/1995. You could even be creepy and check out the address of the guy who originally bought it. (Please don't.)

img_3338.jpg

img_3337.jpg

Please contact me through the LT listing with ANY questions!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Tiffany Etoile solitaire 0.41 F/VS2 sz 6.5 PT950 with pa

Hi Evergreen! It was SO nice meeting you at the antique show (I was with Gypsy and LLJ's mom). I'm so excited you bought the necklace! Do we get to see it on one of these fine boards? :naughty:

I hope you sell this classic beauty soon. It's beautiful and what a steal!

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for the bump, JDDN! :wavey: It was so good to meet you and all of the other lovely ladies playing dress-up at Grace's booth! :lol: I cannot get my mind off your beautiful Jin!!

I'll definitely post the necklace, once I get my act together, am wearing a grownup shirt, and my 4-month-old hasn't cut a huge gash along my chest with his tiny, terrifyingly sharp nails. (He contemplatively scratches back and forth along my chest with his nails while peacefully feeding. It's... not a feature.) :wall:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

How wide is the band, evergreen?

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock

It's about 4.5mm - but I can measure it with my calipers when I get home! For this style, the width is always about the same as the diameter of the diamond, with the setting made to complement the particular diamond.

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock

@misskittycat, the band is 4.2mm wide and 2.0mm thick, and the whole ring weighs 7.9g. (I figured I'd measure all the things while I was at it. :) )

Please let me know if you have any other questions! Gratuitous handshot. :wavey:

img_3334.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Evergreen, did this sell yet?

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
Evergreen, did this sell yet?

@westjenn It hasn't sold yet (and I kind of fell off the PS radar a bit, so I just caught your post!) -- interested? Any questions about it that I could answer for you? It is somewhere in my living room so I'll have to look for it. ;)

Gonna try to tag you but no promises. I'm not spectacular at The New Pricescope...

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
@westjenn It hasn't sold yet (and I kind of fell off the PS radar a bit, so I just caught your post!) -- interested? Any questions about it that I could answer for you? It is somewhere in my living room so I'll have to look for it. ;)

Gonna try to tag you but no promises. I'm not spectacular at The New Pricescope...
Gotcha! I'm in the process of selling a few pieces of my own. I'll be in touch! Thanks :)

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaaaand, bumping this! Gorgeous ring, if I could magically swap the MRB center stone with an OEC there's no WAY I'd give it up, but MRBs aren't for me.

Seriously, Etoile is the perfect choice for a travel ring, or when you have a kid and don't want to stab their soft squishy baby skin with a big poky-uppy pronged stone, or when you simply must wear your ring to play beach volleyball, or... so many fabulous things! :P2

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping this -- anybody want a beautiful, weighty, super comfortable ring for daily wear? ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results