shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Infinity Ring

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
My husband just bought me this ring from Tiffany. I LOVE it! I had seen it before but didn't realise how nice the design looks on the finger.

I wear it on my right hand; I just put it on my left hand so that I could hold the camera with my right.

It's 18k yellow gold, part of the Infinity range, and I have the matching necklace which I bought last year.

Enjoy the pics!

gedc2379.jpg

gedc2377.jpg

gedc2366.jpg

gedc2373.jpg

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Few more.

gedc2375.jpg

gedc2376.jpg

gedc2385.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have never seen this style before. Love it! :love:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I think it's quite a new design. It was $550, which I actually think is a pretty fair price for a Tiffany piece in 18k.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YESSSS! ITS BACK IN STOCK! I've been wanting one of these to match my necklace! :love: I love it~

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this ring too. Almost got it but I am holding out for rose gold. It looks fantastic on you!!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's so beautiful! Do you think you'd ever stack it with something else?

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1375830055|3497840 said:
YESSSS! ITS BACK IN STOCK! I've been wanting one of these to match my necklace! :love: I love it~

Oh, you've got the necklace too? Don't you just love this infinity design? One of the things I like best is that it's significantly less expensive than many other gold Tiffany pieces and yet it's substantial. My gold infinity necklace is thick and weighty, and cost $600 in the tax-free weekend last year, and yet a tiny, flimsy, light-as-air Picasso gold pendant is $750 - $950!

I'm hoping to get the bracelet in this weekend's tax-free shopping. I think the necklace, bracelet and ring together would be a bit matchy-matchy, but I like them all as individual pieces.

By the way, the SA hinted to me that Tiffany will be bringing out earrings in the infinity design.....

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
hathalove|1375835913|3497922 said:
I love this ring too. Almost got it but I am holding out for rose gold. It looks fantastic on you!!!!

Ah, yes, the rose gold....yummy :love: You MUST come back and post your rose gold version when you get it. And thanks for saying it looks good! I'm actually surprised how well it fits. I liked it when I saw it online but wasn't completely bowled over. However, in real life the design is beautifully ergonomically shaped and it just flows over your finger and hugs it perfectly. It gives me a lot of pleasure when I look at it. I really think that $550 for a weighty Tiffany gold ring is very reasonable. IMHO, it looks quite a bit more expensive than it was.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1375846236|3498031 said:
It's so beautiful! Do you think you'd ever stack it with something else?

Thanks, Rosebloom! No, I wouldn't stack it, personally. I've got short fingers for a start. Also, I love it when jewellery looks as if it's a part of you. This ring flows over the finger and is quite low, so it just looks as if you've got threads of gold wrapped around your finger. I think another ring would spoil the simple effect. For me, anyway. Perhaps others with much longer fingers could pull off a stack with this ring.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Smith1942|1375884141|3498211 said:

Ah, yes, the rose gold....yummy :love: You MUST come back and post your rose gold version when you get it. And thanks for saying it looks good! I'm actually surprised how well it fits. I liked it when I saw it online but wasn't completely bowled over. However, in real life the design is beautifully ergonomically shaped and it just flows over your finger and hugs it perfectly. It gives me a lot of pleasure when I look at it. I really think that $550 for a weighty Tiffany gold ring is very reasonable. IMHO, it looks quite a bit more expensive than it was.

That's the thing. There is no guarantee that they will release it in rose gold. I really agree that it seems like a lot more gold than many of the 18k pieces they have for a reasonable price. I mean there is more gold then the lucida but $200 less right? Did you see the bracelet in person? Did the infinity part seem just as substantial eight the bracelet? Did it flow across the wrist in a similar manner?

Another reason I didn't purchase right away is they don't make half sizes in the ring. A 6 felt too tight for my right hand even though the SA said it was perfect. Lol. Um no. The 7 was way too big. I could get it for my middle finger in a size 8 which is a bit big but doable.

Ah we'll...

lovebug1031

Shiny_Rock

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Cool! I too would spring for a rose gold version, got way too much yellow gold to justify another piece. It looks really comfortable and would be perfectly acceptable in my workplace.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!! I like the Infinity designs from Tiff.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
hathalove|1375887748|3498252 said:
Smith1942|1375884141|3498211 said:

That's the thing. There is no guarantee that they will release it in rose gold. I really agree that it seems like a lot more gold than many of the 18k pieces they have for a reasonable price. I mean there is more gold then the lucida but $200 less right? Did you see the bracelet in person? Did the infinity part seem just as substantial eight the bracelet? Did it flow across the wrist in a similar manner?

Another reason I didn't purchase right away is they don't make half sizes in the ring. A 6 felt too tight for my right hand even though the SA said it was perfect. Lol. Um no. The 7 was way too big. I could get it for my middle finger in a size 8 which is a bit big but doable.

Ah we'll...

Hathalove - I did see the bracelet, and yes it's just as substantial as the other pieces. I hear you about the half sizes, but Tiffany will size it for you free of charge, so you could get the larger one and have them take it down. Might take a couple of weeks though. The bracelet doesn't flow as well as the ring because the bracelet swings round, whereas the ring is held in place. And I haven't seen the Lucida, but I do agree that this infinity collection is a lot of Tiffany gold for the money. Re. the rose gold, maybe you could ask what their plans are? They did release the infinity necklace in rose gold. You might have to wait awhile for the ring in rose, though. I think the yellow gold infinity ring is quite new.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
lovebug1031|1375890295|3498274 said:
ahh jealous! i LOVE their infinity stuff....and none of the other designs i see seem to be able to replicate the clean perfect lines that Tiff does. Have you seen the new infinity narrow stuff!?

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/CategoryBrowse.aspx?search=1&search_params=s+1-p+1-c+-r+-x+-n+12-ri+-ni+1-t+infinity+narrow

I'm dying for that rubedo ring!

Lovebug, I did see the narrow infinity ring in yellow gold, and it was very thin and much lighter and flimsier than the other version, which has a lot of finger coverage. But if you want something very delicate, then the narrow version's your man!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
rosetta|1375891228|3498283 said:
Cool! I too would spring for a rose gold version, got way too much yellow gold to justify another piece. It looks really comfortable and would be perfectly acceptable in my workplace.

You really do have a ton of yellow gold! :lol: :lol: :lol: I imagine your bank vault to be like something out of a Disney movie - or Harry Potter, when he open his vault and there's just a ton of gold in there!

Well, let's hope they release the ring in rose gold!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is a pic from when I tried it on a while back. Just couldnt decide. Maybe I will call them today and ask about possibility of rose coming out soon? How long did it take for them to release the rose in the necklace? Did every one have to ask first? I do love the buttery ness of the yellow too:)

_8627.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oops. Upside down.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Hathalove, that ring looks freaking AMAZING on you!!! Yes, the rose gold in the necklace took quite a while to come out. I adore rose gold but I do find that the colour blends in with the skin sometimes. The yellow gold really stands out on you!!

Justin123560

Rough_Rock
Reviving an old thread here. Do you still have this ring ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results