shape
carat
color
clarity

Ugh, These Constant Spammers of Ridiculously Bad Stones on LT!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know there is not much to be done, but it is so frustrating having to wade through 15-20 of these crappy listings by Trade members to find one listing by a PSer! One of these posters has 180 LT listings, while the other has a whopping 342!! Clearly not what the site was meant for at all! It is keeping me - and I imagine other PSers - from posting, knowing that our listings would immediately be buried by the spamming yuck.

Okay, grumble over, I'll go back to my regularly schedule life now...

Agreed. And i sent a friend a link to look at something and then she came back with a listing that was spam or worse. I had to tell her if there is no reference to PS ignore

I know there is not much to be done, but it is so frustrating having to wade through 15-20 of these crappy listings by Trade members to find one listing by a PSer! One of these posters has 180 LT listings, while the other has a whopping 342!! Clearly not what the site was meant for at all! It is keeping me - and I imagine other PSers - from posting, knowing that our listings would immediately be buried by the spamming yuck.

Agreed. This is a perpetual problem. It’s soooo frustrating!

Oh, look, now they have shown up on the preloved forum. And not following the rules to boot.

Oh, look, now they have shown up on the preloved forum. And not following the rules to boot.

Wait, who?! Actually I don't need to know - but report them please!

I completely agree!!!

I think the same. It's so frustrating. Maybe LT should be for members that are selling their own items.

Wait, who?! Actually I don't need to know - but report them please!

The user was brand new that day and the thread was removed the same day. It was one long preloved post that listed a good 40-50 stone descriptions with no other info.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP