shape
carat
color
clarity

uli's liquid flower set - vendor's pictures

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It may take me a while to receive it for several reasons, but let me post vendor's pictures of the ring. It is by Janish Jewelers from etsy.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Weirdest thing ever...they disappeared
It is spooky...all the more so that Jill has sent me pics in JPG format!

I shall retry again and then try it on another computer

Attachments

• ametrinring223.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 942

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Weirdest thing ever...they disappeared
It is spooky...all the more so that Jill has sent me pics in JPG format!

I shall retry again and then try it on another computer

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let us see what happens with these ones...

Attachments

• ametrinring445.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 938

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Its a pretty ring, congrats:) I like the clean look and the granule clusters formed this little triangle that just complement the triangular amethyst!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
It looks really fluid! How cool! :appl: :appl:

tapio

Shiny_Rock
Yes,
That picture shows the liquid flower much better. Thank you. I will also look into some of the goldsmiths you all mentioned.

Cheers,

tapio

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very Pretty ring!!! The design fits and showcases your ametrine very well!! :love: Enjoy!!

kt

Shiny_Rock
WOW, that is a super cool looking stone! Where did you find that?? My daughter's birthstone is amethyst so i'm on the lookout for an interesting piece...I would love that in a pendant! :love:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh... "Uli" is Osirisgems on ebay.

The jeweler is Jill Anish. Janish Jewels on Etsy. I like working with her and I know some other PS-ers like her, too.
Uli is excellent, innovative cutter, but his material ranges from very good to meh. From my experience, "liquid flower" looks best in light stones. I have photos of this ring and the pendant Jill made from ametrine "liquid flower". I know another PS-er was quite disappointed by her liquid flower from a garnet.

Uli's pictures are not always true to life, so you can get a wonderful stone which does not look stunning in pictures, and vice versa. I stopped guessing, just buy for the cut, but he is a nice guy who has very generous return policy and returns to Munich are not a problem. Some other PS-ers have his stones and in general, are quite happy with them, or so I think. For a while, he carried many garnets, but I do not know if he still has them.

As a cutter, I think, he is a visionary. I do not know why he is not so well-known.

kt

Shiny_Rock
ohhhh....got it. :oops: As I've said, i'm relatively new to the CS world, so still learning the lingo!! :D I appreciate the info, off to check him out!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry. Sometimes I can not understand my own explanations.
What I wanted to say was, Uli is a very interesting cutter who invents new cuts, always experiments and uses innovative designs. But if you buy from him, buy for the cut, not for the stone, and try to buy lighter stones because they show his cuts to better advantage.
My "liquid flower" pendant and ring were meant as a gift for my younger son's teacher. She is a young woman and they look stunning on her.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The workmanship looks really good and has been very consistant. I cannot tell much about the colour of the stone from the angle and so shall wait to comment on the entire package when you receive it. Knowing Uli's liquid flower design, it's a one of a kind ring, around your neck of the woods.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, I feel bad that I did not buy more at that time. As I have said, his stones I buy solely for his cuts because they are very interesting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results