shape
carat
color
clarity

Untreated Ceylon color change sapphire (teal, pink, brown with gold - 14k gold bezel set 2.23 carats

BeachBerries

Rough_Rock
This is a 2.23 color change, untreated sapphire solitaire in a lovely bezel setting size 7 in 14k stamped gold. Mint condition, never worn.

Eye clean, intense color, mixed brilliant cut, excellent polish. From Ceylon (Sri Lanka). No enhancement.

Length 9.33
Width 7.28
Height 4.34

Inside daytime it is a teal. In incandescent light it goes pinkish. In store has golden sparkles on a brown background.

I bought the stone on Natural Sapphire Company and had this made for me. The insurance replacement from the appraisal I got is $6174. I have also an appraisal from the Natural Sapphire Company which reflects what I paid for the ring back then.

This is an heirloom ring meant for someone (not me) as my tastes have changed following the loss of my brother shortly after I bought this. I'm looking for an orange sapphire ring (orange was his favorite color and sapphire is my birthstone) to wear every day. You will not be disappointed with this exceptional, rare piece! Please email me with questions. I am glad to video chat as well and try to show some of the color change as well.

Sale is final. I am happy to meet you at a jeweler's within an hour or two from me (Myrtle Beach, SC), to discuss the ring/stone.

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...-with-gold-14k-gold-bezel-set-2-dot-23-carats

Thank you for looking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results