shape
carat
color
clarity

UPS??

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Ordered a pendant. It was in South Carolina and took 7 days to reach Seattle (I'm across the border from there). Seems awfully slow, like regular mail pace... am I being unreasonable? I don't order much so just wondering. I paid for quicker service (I thought) and it's gonna take 10 days minimum. I guess I should just be hoping it reaches me safely considering the hijinks that happen with delivery services.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Ordered a pendant. It was in South Carolina and took 7 days to reach Seattle (I'm across the border from there). Seems awfully slow, like regular mail pace... am I being unreasonable? I don't order much so just wondering. I paid for quicker service (I thought) and it's gonna take 10 days minimum. I guess I should just be hoping it reaches me safely considering the hijinks that happen with delivery services.

I think it’s customs that might be holding it up. However, If you paid for UPS 2nd day, I think it only counts within the continental US, meaning 2nd day to Seattle. On a positive note, they are reliable in terms of receiving the package. I switched to Fed Ex several years ago.

ShinyPink

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did it travel UPS to Seattle, or did they use USPS? Sometimes UPS and FedEx use the regular mail for a portion. It's very frustrating!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It depends on what type of service was requested. If it was registered or required a signature, that adds additional time.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
It depends on what type of service was requested. If it was registered or required a signature, that adds additional time.

Requires a signature!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results