shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche U-113 sizing question

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
For those that have the Vatche U-113, do you feel that the ring runs small? My old ring was a Vatche Caroline and now have a U113, both a size 4.5. I feel that the Caroline is easier to get on (not sure if it is because it’s a comfort fit) and the U113 feels tighter and much harder to get on my finger. I think I need to resize it, but I’m not sure if going to 4.75 will make easier to get on. Does anyone have any issue with theirs?

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is true to size. I wonder how much of that is down to the vendor? Does Vatche size them prior to shipping to be set? Honestly, no idea. At any rate, mine is a 6.75, and hits that mark on my mandrel. It also fits with various other bands that are sized the same.

Do you have a mandrel? If not, can you take it to a local jeweler and ask to put it on a couple of theirs? (I say a couple because mandrels are notoriously not standardized.)

Oh….I just reread your post. Yes, comfort fit will make a ring easier to get on.

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
Mine is true to size. I wonder how much of that is down to the vendor? Does Vatche size them prior to shipping to be set? Honestly, no idea. At any rate, mine is a 6.75, and hits that mark on my mandrel. It also fits with various other bands that are sized the same.

Do you have a mandrel? If not, can you take it to a local jeweler and ask to put it on a couple of theirs? (I say a couple because mandrels are notoriously not standardized.)

Oh….I just reread your post. Yes, comfort fit will make a ring easier to get on.

It’s currently at WF. I’ll have them double check the size. I may just have them go up a quarter.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is the thickness of the bands on the two rings? Wider bands fit tighter.

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
What is the thickness of the bands on the two rings? Wider bands fit tighter.

My wedding band is 3mm, but I think the Caroline and U113 are the same thickness.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
My wedding band is 3mm, but I think the Caroline and U113 are the same thickness.

Must just be some change in the mandrel for whoever sized it then, as someone else mentioned.

Shannon72781

Shiny_Rock
For those that have the Vatche U-113, do you feel that the ring runs small? My old ring was a Vatche Caroline and now have a U113, both a size 4.5. I feel that the Caroline is easier to get on (not sure if it is because it’s a comfort fit) and the U113 feels tighter and much harder to get on my finger. I think I need to resize it, but I’m not sure if going to 4.75 will make easier to get on. Does anyone have any issue with theirs?

Mine is true to size

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
The U113 measured at 4.5. Guess this does fit TTS. I’m just not use to the non-comfort fit style. I did not end up resizing since it’s just hard to get over the meaty part of the finger due to swelling.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results