shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band - Who to go to? What is the average cost?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
We are in the process of sorting out what to do with our wedding bands. For mine, it will be approximately 1.8 to 2 mm with v-set pave to match my e-ring band. I haven''t decided between 3/4 or full eternity. I am a size 3. For his, he wants something plain but I want to add something a little special to it.

We are leaning to say with Maytal who is making our e-ring but we aren''t sure if the price is too high or just right or even low. Can anyone suggest what the average cost is for an eternity band that is around 2 mm? I did look on websites and saw a huge range looking? Are there custom jewelers you recommend for eternity bands? Would you go ready made?

There is really a huge range. I think Leon is around $2-3K IIRC. Ritani and those brands are around the same. But you can certainly get it cheaper, just depends on whether you can find something stock or you need to go custom.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP