shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Bezel Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I love this ring and am thinking about getting it set with a blue sapphire. How do you think it would look with 2 baguettes flanking either side of the center stone, bezel set? I can''t get the picture posted--- Here''s the link. Can someone post the picture for me?

http://http://com.pricescope.com/photos/whiteflash/picture3733.aspx

I love this ring too - good thing it''s mine! I''m mostly a lurker here but drew a lot of inspiration from a couple of the rings (laurenthepartier''s and neatfreak''s in particular) and went with Whiteflash because of the reviews I saw here. They were awesome and the ring is exactly what I had hoped it would be.

I think the setting would look amazing with a sapphire and baguettes.

heylookatme.jpg

I LOVE your ring!! It''s so gorgeous. What is the stats on the stone if I may ask. I have your stone saved on my computer and have showed it to my DH because I want my asscher aqua in a similar setting as yours.

Thanks Mochi! My stone is a spessertite garnet 2.48 carats, 5.7 mm deep and 6.5 mm square. My fiancee and I are so pleased with both the stone and the ring. Unfortunately the pictures I posted don''t do the stone much justice. It glows and shimmers in different light and is much more orange than the picture lets on.

Date: 12/18/2008 2:50:17 PM
Author: Jane St.Clair
I love this ring too - good thing it''s mine! I''m mostly a lurker here but drew a lot of inspiration from a couple of the rings (laurenthepartier''s and neatfreak''s in particular) and went with Whiteflash because of the reviews I saw here. They were awesome and the ring is exactly what I had hoped it would be.

Jane your ring is INCREDIBLE!! Thank you for posting additional pictures! I just got an email from Bob at WF and he said its one of his favorite rings
emwink.gif

Is it Platinum or WG?

Jane I am glad you posted! I was wondering whose lovely ring that was!!! Now you know you have to post more pictures though right???

Oh, Jane, yes.... more pictures of your gorgeous ring and hand shots!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 12/18/2008 2:50:17 PM
I love this ring too - good thing it's mine! I'm mostly a lurker here but drew a lot of inspiration from a couple of the rings (laurenthepartier's and neatfreak's in particular) and went with Whiteflash because of the reviews I saw here. They were awesome and the ring is exactly what I had hoped it would be.

Jane, thank you SO much for registering and posting! I've been dying to see a profile view of this ring, as several of us have Asscher Aquas we want to bezel set, and we were all looking for ideas and found your stunner! I was thinking of just reiterating my engagement ring, but your gorgeous E Ring has been all the rage around here lately!

It's really beautiful, and that spess is gorgeous! Perfect shape for the bezel you guys designed!

Beautiful ring Jane - the color of that stone is TDF
30.gif

Thank you for all the lovely compliments! My ring was so inspired by what I found on Pricescope that it''s only fair that I share pictures/details.

WestJenn - we went with platinum rather than WG.

Lauren & Neatfreak - I was really inspired by the elegance and simplicity of your rings. In profile I think it looks very similar to Neatfreak''s. I have to give most of the credit to my fiancee and to Whiteflash, though. I gave them my inspiration pictures and they created something so perfect to go with our stone. It''s absolutely flawless, in my totally biased opinion
2.gif

Unfortunately I''m not sure how to post more than one picture in a post so I''ll have to do them separately. I''m sure you guys will bear with me though, right?

jsc0566.jpg

Profile...

jsc0571.jpg

I love the light in this one...

jsc0556.jpg

Curiously my bathroom seems to have the best light in the apartment...

jsc0578.jpg

Pardon the blurriness, but this is the only one I have right now that is a full hand shot...

jsc0580.jpg

I think the little color reflection on the ring is so cool, but then I''m pretty easily amused...

jsc0565.jpg

Last one, straight on...

jsc0574.jpg

*drools all over the place*

Soooo gorgeous Jane! Omg I can''t stop staring.

I''ve been drooling over that ring too. It is so incredibly beautiful! It looks stunning on your hand too. Congratulations!

Date: 12/18/2008 7:34:31 PM

I just love the color of the stone! Where did you find it? Can you share the specs of it?

Your ring is gorgeous Jane; and West Genn I like your idea for sapphire with baguettes - think it would look great!

Yeah. That''s the stuff!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The profile is similar to Neatfreak''s, and I love that rounded shank combined with that flat bezel. I hope you don''t mind if I use your ring as inspiration for my Aqua (one of these days when I can work on another custom setting).
2.gif

That's a very protective setting with a modern touch to it. I love the floating cutlet. Really cool.

Wow! That looks like a sunset.

That is a gorgeous ring!

Date: 12/18/2008 7:34:31 PM

Such an AWESOME stone and ring....hope you don''t mind if I borrow your inspiration for my asscher.....

9.gif

Lori

lwwtourmaline-asscher.jpg

Will look great with a sapphire and baguettes, just make sure the sapphire is a bit lighter, cause a white metal bezel will darken it quite a bit.

westjenn - I think that would be AWESOME.

Jane - Love the ring!!!!!!
36.gif

Oh, I love this setting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics