shape
carat
color
clarity

what do u think of this stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CageFighter

Rough_Rock
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/4358/

it seems its been on the website for a little while. not sure what you guys think. i am having mark morrell make my setting (petite torchiere) and shopping for a stone. is this priced high? average? is there something better @ that price/cut? it just seems if that cut is dupposed to be that good, why hasnt someone jumped on it??

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/5/2008 3:29:49 PM
Author:CageFighter

it seems its been on the website for a little while. not sure what you guys think. i am having mark morrell make my setting (petite torchiere) and shopping for a stone. is this priced high? average? is there something better @ that price/cut? it just seems if that cut is dupposed to be that good, why hasnt someone jumped on it??
That is a beautiful diamond, no reason to be concerned if it has been for sale for a while, the diamond was also graded in March of this year so it hasn't been around long anyway. GOG's prices are competitive also. I love MM and that setting you have ordered will be gorgeous!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 3:32:49 PM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 12/5/2008 3:29:49 PM

Author:CageFighter

That is a beautiful diamond, no reason to be concerned if it has been for sale for a while, the diamond was also graded in March of this year so it hasn''t been around long anyway. GOG''s prices are competitive also. I love MM and that setting you have ordered will be gorgeous!
Ditto

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks fabulous and it will be gorgeous in a MWM setting!!

About2ask

Rough_Rock
I want it if you don''t get it! haha

CageFighter

Rough_Rock
OK...how we gonna beat ''em up on the price?
27.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 5:08:30 PM
Author: CageFighter
27.gif

Good luck with that, they are very well priced for what they offer IMO! And there is someone in the wings waiting to snatch it from you.
2.gif

CageFighter

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 5:13:17 PM
Author: neatfreak

27.gif

Good luck with that, they are very well priced for what they offer IMO! And there is someone in the wings waiting to snatch it from you.
2.gif
I ordered the ring & the diamond wedding band together. Paying via cash/check HURTS around x-mas time!!
I wonder about a Suffolk Cty LE discount? anything helps at this point.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 5:32:44 PM
Date: 12/5/2008 5:13:17 PM

Author: neatfreak

27.gif

2.gif

I ordered the ring & the diamond wedding band together. Paying via cash/check HURTS around x-mas time!!

I wonder about a Suffolk Cty LE discount? anything helps at this point.

Lol. Not sure, but if you ask, ask for me about a Nassau Cty discount too.
2.gif
My family is originally from there.

She is going to flip when she sees this ring. It''s going to be just stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results