shape
carat
color
clarity

Where are my brooch lovers?

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so excited!!! I wanted a star and a bug one for ages so I kept looking and looking for something more affordable. So here they are. The butterfly is victorian with natural stones and pearls. I need to do a conversion for the star so I can w 20240716_124143.jpg 20240716_122605.jpg ear it as a pendant too.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both so gorgeous! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You are finding the greatest things! These brooches are absolutely lovely!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so excited!!! I wanted a star and a bug one for ages so I kept looking and looking for something more affordable. So here they are. The butterfly is victorian with natural stones and pearls. I need to do a conversion for the star so I can w 20240716_124143.jpg 20240716_122605.jpg ear it as a pendant too.

love them both
:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:
its winter and rather wet and cold this week and ive seen some lovely coats that are crying out for brooches so you make up for it in spades

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right here...and yours are gorgeous!

lala646

Ideal_Rock
They're both so lovely!! I would love a star brooch/pendant, but have yet to find anything I like in my price range.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds you are on the other side of the world! We're having a heat wave here, in the 100s, in mid Atlantic area.

take care up there, stay hydrated

one of our city bus drivers was doing the saturday combined route on multible runs in a bus with no heater and arrived home with hyperthermia so needed a trip to hospital in a thermal blanket to then end up with pnumonia

this monday was a chilly 8 degrees C, then tuesday was 18 degrees
we are having a lot of frost too

Joanne10

Shiny_Rock
I’m here too, I love a good brooch! Yours are lovely finds :kiss2: Is the star platinum? Love the use of negative space!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m here too, I love a good brooch! Yours are lovely finds :kiss2: Is the star platinum? Love the use of negative space!

one could have so much fun with that negative space, changing the look by the fabric worn under it, as its winter here im thinking different coloured winter coats

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love brooches but I haven’t indulged yet. I don’t know how they would work with my wardrobe. A silly lament.

I particularly love your butterfly.

Pumpkin Sparkles

Shiny_Rock
@RRfromR
Silver topped gold, with rose cut diamonds, my beautiful green bee. I actually purchased it as costume jewelry many moons ago when I first started my jewelry collecting. It has a few flaws (one ruby eye needs to be replaced with an actual ruby) but the enamel is in pristine condition and the rose cuts are beautiful!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Super brooch fan here! I love everyone's! The butterfly and star have an antique loveliness. It's fun to imagine all the events they went to, the dresses worn with them. And @Pumpkin Sparkles 's are darling too! That pop of color in the coral leaf is scrumptious!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results